+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 349 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Banned brian0116 is an unknown quantity at this point brian0116's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job.For me i don't think it is a good idea to have an account managed by others , i prefer to manage my own work and own business as this of course will get more benefits for me . increase my experiences and enhance my skills .Be careful..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hasan15 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan15's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. never, because I want to be skilled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew.like job.....................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kushtiafx00 is an unknown quantity at this point kushtiafx00's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a good job. never, because I want to be skilled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew. if I never make trades at any time until I own it will never be trading well.................................

Senior Member mim_01 is an unknown quantity at this point mim_01's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion forex robotic software is very important for us....because it runs automatically by a robot of software...if we have it we can do our work very successfully....and we can also prevent hacking by other people....

Banned profit50pips is an unknown quantity at this point profit50pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is not so easy. forex is an international business. any one can earn a lot of many from this forex business if they know about this and study hard. if any one think forex is a game and they are not knowledge about it they can not be success.

Banned vancy4 is an unknown quantity at this point vancy4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi !! For me i don't think it is a good idea to have an account managed by others , i prefer to manage my own work and own business as this of course will get more benefits for me . increase my experiences and enhance my skills....................................................................................................................................

Banned nirob76 is on a distinguished road nirob76's Avatar
    Thanks
    The lower they are the better. Low and fixed spreads are what we seek from our forex trading brokers. In general, paying anything more than 3-pips in the EURUSD pair is not a good idea, and there are some firms offering spreads as low as a single-pip in this most liquid pair.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually did not feel this since I constantly would rather remain one good trader that do simply to improve by trading overall performance and also to be able to reduce losses. I feel need to choose managed account when we contain more than $1000 in our record compared to we get better accomplishments along with real trading.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no experience with a fund manager. I just believe in myself. whatever the outcome, you should do yourself, because it can improve self confidence. a fund manager, not necessarily have a good performance, they often experience loss as well.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    no it does not happen in my life that i got the account managed by the professional forex trader but want to do this in future to be a successful forex trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 349 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)