+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 349 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Banned dimasfx is on a distinguished road dimasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have a trading account held by professionals. This is because I was recently joined in the Forex. So I still do not invest big. Thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned not00 is an unknown quantity at this point not00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job.I did not experiance this because i always prefer to be a good trader every thing that do just to enhance by trading capabilities and to reduce losses. I think must go for managed account if we have at least 10000$ in our account than we can get better results with managed account.Good luck.....................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mula00 is an unknown quantity at this point mula00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think may be it can be a bett3r cpice for us to make more mony first.When we have enough money,I think it will better for us to rtade on our own job.

Senior Member arsalan is an unknown quantity at this point arsalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    No! i never tried that and i don't think i need to do anything like that because i desired to b expert my self and i desired to do dealing the way i want to do it an don't want any expert intervene in my dealing design and my consideration at all.

Banned time00 is an unknown quantity at this point time00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job.Dear sir kya koi mujhe bataega k professional traders ko sellery par hire karna parta hai ya wo % age lete profit me se aur aese traders kahan se milte hain please tell me?Best of luck.............

Senior Member mahbubur is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubur's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe in my strategy and i never run by professionals .i think we can talk and get the knowledge and idea even strategy form professional traders ..but yes if we are believing so much on him then we can give our account for management

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have never dealing in forex, but two months ago.
    In this forum I think this forum is actually better for faster transfers

Senior Member dipro is an unknown quantity at this point dipro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We want to improve our skills in Forex trading. But I still want to make a lot of money in foreign exchange transactions, because we didn't have a lot of money, and I think it might be may be the first time we can earn more and better options. When you have enough money, and I think it would be better, our trade.

Member vera1 is an unknown quantity at this point vera1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job.never, because I want to be skilled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew. if I never make trades at any time until I own it will never be trading well Be careful..........

Senior Member sell00 is an unknown quantity at this point sell00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good trading business. Yeah,we do wish to improve our trading skills in forex. But I still want to earn plenty of money in forex. As we do not have that much money I think may be it can be a better choice for us to make more money first. When we have enough money, I think it will better for us to trade on our own. Best of luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 349 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)