+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 349 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Banned nuraalam14 is an unknown quantity at this point nuraalam14's Avatar
    Thanks
    never, because I want to be schooled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. Although I often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, grew my knowledge. If I never trades at any time until I own it will never be good trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member inam381 is on a distinguished road inam381's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi bhai ma tu apna a.c kabhi kisi kay hand houre nahi karon ga kabhi q kay mujay forex ka janon ki had tak shoq ha aur ma jab ak khud trade nahi karta mujay maza hi nahi ata han kuch log jo khud trading nahi jantay ager wo professtional traders ko apna a.c datay han tu ya bhi bahter ha q kay wo bhi un ko profit kama kardatay han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main nain kabhi na to apny account ko kisi manager say mange kiya hay aur na hi kabhi kisi PAMM main invest kiya hay main sirf hud say trade karta hoon aur wo bhi apny analysis kay saath, dosroon ka analysis bhi main naheen dekhta,

Banned chulbulpande is an unknown quantity at this point chulbulpande's Avatar
    Thanks
    I must require the time to obtain the specialized foreign trader. In order to be it is the journey fir me, I will negotiate the security, and are more, because it is money by processes from other people, I may tell so you you to need to deal with the anything condition account to be irretrievable

Banned rohomot is an unknown quantity at this point rohomot's Avatar
    Thanks
    No. did this experience, I prefer to always be a good thing to do to enhance functionality and reduce losses. I think you should go to the bills if you have at least $ 10,000 in our account, we can achieve better results with the management of the account.

Senior Member fxtrader420 is on a distinguished road fxtrader420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, we forex.But our negotiation skills to improve forex.As still want to make money you want to have a lot of money that you may not think it, we can be a good alternative to the more money. When we have enough money, I think it's good for us to have our own business ....

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Do you believe in your trading skills now?How many pips can you profit a day?
    yes, off course, i must confidence with my trading skill. in this case i have learn (and will learn more and more) and have own strategy of trading. and until today its look profitable.

Senior Member fxsuzon23 is an unknown quantity at this point fxsuzon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is a good job.never, because I want to be skilled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew. if I never make trades at any time until I own it will never be trading well.good job............................................... ...........................

Junior Member vot is an unknown quantity at this point vot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Data - Strategy to Instantaneously Trade Like You Have Years of Foreign Currency Trading Experience You should consider fx signs if you decide you are not even trading with profitably, have reduced Understanding, or just don't have a lot of time with dedicate into your a forex trade

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    You will not be able to be a professional trader until you will make yourself perfect for trading.The strategy of successful traders may not suit you.So their trading style may not fall any god effect on your trading style.Success in Forex completely depends on the self-performance.So practice more and develop a good trading strategy.You must be successful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 349 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)