+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 349 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Senior Member indialion is an unknown quantity at this point indialion's Avatar
    Thanks
    My trading objective is obviously Earning money. Online trading I found really interesting. But before investing, proper informed decisions should be a preliminary objective for the investors. My objective is to find a profitable trading system through years of experience to be able to earn money not just because of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hamzabenz is an unknown quantity at this point hamzabenz's Avatar
    Thanks
    until it was mine, I can conduct transactions at any time if you do not have to be trading well, so it grows no, I own I often experience a loss I but to manage the account, so that with experience, so wanted to be skilled in foreign exchange trading....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I have never got any dealing consideration handled by the expert investor the records at which I generally do business are mainly handled by me and I am quite excellent in handling it here in Currency dealing this is what I do here.

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me i don't think it is a good idea to have an account managed by others , i prefer to manage my own work and own business as this of course will get more benefits for me . increase my experiences and enhance my skills .

Member Empress is on a distinguished road Empress's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not been making an investment in PAMM expert investors i believe in my capability to business it is still not generate anything but one day would create a lot of benefit from my system

Senior Member hassan347 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan347's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For Me i never tried that and i don't think i need to do anything like that because i wanted to b professional my self and i wanted to do trading the way i want to do it an don't want any expert interfere in my trading style and my account at all. Thank You

Senior Member kumuranforex is an unknown quantity at this point kumuranforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a forex trader. I think that if I manage my account myself then I can learn trading nicely. And I know that to manage your account with a professional trader it will be more profitable for me. But I am never doing this any time in my trading life.

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you believe in your trading skills now?How many pips can you profit a day?

If you do not trust your tarding skills,Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?
    For me,I have ever thought about this suggestion,but never tried yet?Do you think it can be a very good way for us to make money in forex?
    I am a beginner, and studying and trying to hone your skills to become a professional. I will try to be an independent trader, without the need for professional traders to manage my funds. But, I realized, I need enough time to realize my obsession.

Senior Member Veteto is an unknown quantity at this point Veteto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Data - Strategy to Instantaneously Trade Like You Have Years of Foreign Currency Trading Experience You should consider fx signs if you decide you are not even trading with profitably, have reduced Understanding, or just don't have a lot of time with dedicate into your a forex trade. Using ..

Senior Member refoFX is an unknown quantity at this point refoFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never use this service, i feel that when i analysis and take trading call by own and all kinds of strategy built by yourself then i to be a skilled trader in future different wise it's absolutely not possible............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 349 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)