+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 349 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Banned quran-45 is an unknown quantity at this point quran-45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex can make you rich quickly.Yeah,we do wish to improve our trading skills in forex.But I still want to earn plenty of money in forex.As we do not have that much money I think may be it can be a better choice for us to make more money first.When we have enough money,I think it will better for us to trade on our own.good job............................................... ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fajil840 is an unknown quantity at this point fajil840's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you believe in your trading skills now?How many pips can you profit a day?

If you do not trust your tarding skills,Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?
    For me,I have ever thought about this suggestion,but never tried yet?Do you think it can be a very good way for us to make money in forex?
    Yes i have got my account manged by professional traders and they gave me 80% profit from deposit of my account and they gave it in 1 month so that's it and nowadays i also hire traders to manage my accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned enuguboy is an unknown quantity at this point enuguboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have got my account managed by professional forex traders and the resultant is very much bad because at the end of the day i find out that at the End of the whole thing the account was blown up by the so called professional traders.

Senior Member diploadil is an unknown quantity at this point diploadil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i didnt like this kinds of activities, because i believe that if any one who are expert in forex can earn money for me then how can i learn about forex trading and how can i earn money from forex. so what i can earn that is perfect for me i dont need any expert or professional trader to trade or managed my account.

Senior Member mkmehadi is an unknown quantity at this point mkmehadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a better business of the world.For me i don't think it is a good idea to have an account managed by others , i prefer to manage my own work and own business as this of course will get more benefits for me . increase my experiences and enhance my skills .good luck with your trading..

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Private investors who delegate account management to a professional trader greatly increase their chances of making money, because in forex are the professionals who generate the most profits.But I prefer trade myself ,to become a professional in my turn .

Senior Member baimwong is an unknown quantity at this point baimwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have an account which has been managed by professional traders.
    Since I am a newbie and do not have sufficient experience to rill forex trading account.
    so I more believe in the professional traders because it better, that way we can imitate and learn from professional traders, trading way and we can also make money in forex without risk.

Banned gmail@ is an unknown quantity at this point gmail@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that Forex is the better job in the world. Yeah,we do wish to improve our trading skills in Forex.But I still want to earn plenty of money in Forex.As we do not have that much money.nice job.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never succeeded by someone else, because I've always believed that every transaction I'm always alone, it would make my lessons and Magellan, It would be very nice to further enhance my knowledge and skills in trading forex. even if it is about to lose a lot of my trade, but I realize that it's part of the learning process that will probably make me a better trader.

Banned mdjoy407 is an unknown quantity at this point mdjoy407's Avatar
    Thanks
    goods for a trading for a Forex and goods income money for a jobs now goods for work and better income money for a jobs now join a Forex work and best income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money f or a jobs now all man goods for a jobs now join a Forex work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 349 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)