+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 349 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Senior Member mahmudul hasan is an unknown quantity at this point mahmudul hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not we who have good plan participants, along with other benefits, many grs in favor of your own farm | to opt out of information | |} Class to choose their own businesses, this limit is even more than the increase (I) (i), expriences and improve skills after it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't used a managed account before. The only account which i used which looked like a managed account was the instaforex copy system. My account was getting their professional advice and it executed trades automatically.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member YUSIF AHMED is on a distinguished road YUSIF AHMED's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i never got before a trading account managed by the professionals traders because really i don't know who can do that for me i think that i will found one day some one who can help me to manage my account.

Senior Member kiko is an unknown quantity at this point kiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in my ability to trade. it is still not produce anything, but one day would make a lot of profit from my system. i have not been investing in PAMM professional traders i believe in my ability to trade it is still not produce . I think there is a lot of trader claim they are a professional trader when they have a 3 month record some have open course motive .

Senior Member bolalika is an unknown quantity at this point bolalika's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is real ratified to perceive a solid adult to take something from him.Because they can garner writer money and always fancy with their line.But in my region there are whatever organization they wage grownup preparation with meliorate ensue.

Senior Member exnsfx001 is an unknown quantity at this point exnsfx001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you believe in your trading skills now?How many pips can you profit a day?

If you do not trust your tarding skills,Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?
    For me,I have ever thought about this suggestion,but never tried yet?Do you think it can be a very good way for us to make money in forex?
    no sir, in this trade I will use my own way of doing this trade properly sir
    so I will be able to directly be able to use this trade well and will be able to win in a trade that I will do it safely sir
    before I could use this trade with a tremendous amount of capital

Senior Member boxpaper is an unknown quantity at this point boxpaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is real rare to conceptualize a cracking paid to discover something from him.Because they can earn much money and ever fancy with their transaction.But in my region there are whatever institution they wage pro training with modify resultant.

Senior Member nobinbiswas3366 is an unknown quantity at this point nobinbiswas3366's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get heard this entity one some occurrence since i started my trading. But i do not use them for my trading. I can say that it is not reliable for us to use a trading story managed by the professional traders. Let's spate your relationship by yourself.

Senior Member naveedrock is an unknown quantity at this point naveedrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    the forex is the best online job for all people , we can get lot of knowledge, skills and much experience for good trading, we can do more practice for good trading at demo account that will be very helpful for us to earn profit and it will be very helpful in professional career , by this way we can become a good trader,.

Banned bharatikundar335 is an unknown quantity at this point bharatikundar335's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is really rarefied to conceptualize a operative grownup to study something from him.because they can get many money and e'er occupied with their sop. But in my country there are both establishment they offering professed activity with meliorate outcome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 349 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)