+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 349 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Senior Member hony ch is an unknown quantity at this point hony ch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to be skilled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew. from my mistakes and I have already given my account to a trader for a managed but the worst is what happened to lose everything I have and then I swore that I trade for myself win and lose and learn from my mistakes this is the case of any trader is important not to lose hope

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mdmuktarali is an unknown quantity at this point mdmuktarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade often realize my profit and loss as any trader normal and I try to learn from my mistakes and I have already given my account to a trader for a managed but the worst is what happened to lose everything. I have and then I swore that I trade for myself win and lose and learn from my mistakes this is the case of any trader is important not to lose hope.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member iamme is an unknown quantity at this point iamme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Skills nahi hai mere paas ziyaada aur na hee Forex ka itna knowledge hai i can say that but mujhay koi aisa person nahi mil jo mujhay guide kar sakay or kahay kay i will teach you .

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have being avoiding many things since i started forex trading, it is this that is helping me till today. I can not imagine myself giving my account to another trader to trade for me, with this i believe i will not learn and move forward in my trading career.

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never get the such account of any kind in this and i only get the seniors advice and i work on their suggestions in this and this is the finest business of the world and which is done by the good strategies in this so i just get the tips how to make the account and how to get the success in this....

Senior Member hassan198906 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan198906's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hii,yeaaap,we do wish to improve our trading skills in forex.But I still want to earn plenty of money in forex.As we do not have that much money I think may be it can be a better choice for us to make more money first.When we have enough money,I think it will better for us to trade on our own. $_$

Senior Member ak1 is an unknown quantity at this point ak1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I have never got any trading account managed by the professional trader the accounts at which I basically do trade are mainly managed by me and to decrease failures. I think must go for handled consideration if we have at least 10000$ in our consideration than we can get better outcomes with handled consideration.

Senior Member mariaarsalan is on a distinguished road mariaarsalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear main apna trading account khud ki manage krti hun kyn k jab hum forex trade main sab seekhk enter hoty hain toe hmay need nahi hoti kisi ki help ki so dear mainy trade apny confidence or skill say seekha hai or success ki hai.

Junior Member waleed sabir is an unknown quantity at this point waleed sabir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont beleive in running ur account through trading agents or other professionals. u should use ur skills to do trade ur self. no one will do trade more carefully and devotion then ur self. so do trading self instead of depending on others

Senior Member mobeen9t2 is an unknown quantity at this point mobeen9t2's Avatar
    Thanks
    han maray khyal ma hamain asa he karna chaye.
    agr hamain is business k baray ma nhe pata ha to hamain kisi trader k ander work karna chaye. or us sa trading sekh kar he work karna chaye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 349 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)