+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 349 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Senior Member rimod is an unknown quantity at this point rimod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I haven't tried trading account managed by professional traders and for now I am not planning to do one. It's not that I don't trust the works of the professionals but I am just starting up and even if it is absurd to think, I want to learn on my own abilities and strategies in doing trades. I also want to earn my way and my own effort.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member critesh is an unknown quantity at this point critesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i never got my account managed by any professional but i think that we should be going for trading on our own and we should just keep on trading and learning new things in forex then only we can be professionals in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?
    If you think that someone will handle your account and he or she will give your profit then you should have to develop your skill so that you could earn profit by your own and you should not need to give your account to anyone to test their skill.

Member dil da rog is an unknown quantity at this point dil da rog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul me apni trade se bilkul satisfy hun or is k demo account per achi practice kar k acha experiencce hasil kar chuka hun jis se ap apni skills ko or behter kar sakte ho ye ak best online job hai sab k lea jis sse ap achi earning kar sakte ho.

Senior Member Ha1100 is an unknown quantity at this point Ha1100's Avatar
    Thanks
    i did not get my account to the professional trader to let him manage my account but i will to increase
    my skills in the trading and i am sure that in the Future i will be able to get the right way to earn the profit

Senior Member challanger 2013 is on a distinguished road challanger 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no my friend i never got a trading account managed by a professional;i really can't trust anyone,i prefer to trade by myself and make my own decision;i analyse the market and i open orders basing on my analyses;and i think that will make me get more experience in forex trading business.

Member chakwalia is an unknown quantity at this point chakwalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friends are using this option of copy trade, and they use the skills of professionals, and earn a good amount of money, and i feel that it is more better if you trade by using your own skills and this thing will make you more reliable.

Senior Member lady is an unknown quantity at this point lady's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade by myself than managed by other traders, despite the trader is the professional trader. I think trade by myself will give me good knowledge and experience which makes me become expert trader. Once i can become expert trader, i think it will not hard to make good profit anymore

Senior Member Viky is an unknown quantity at this point Viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me personlaly my pargner and o don't think that is a great idea with an consideraton maintained simply by oher folks, i prefer to control my own, personal perform and also very own enterpries since this kind of needless to say are certain to gte a lot more rewaeds for me persknally. boost my own activities and also boost my own expertise.

Banned mdmakbol73 is an unknown quantity at this point mdmakbol73's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very rare to find a good professional to learn something from him.because they can earn more money and always with their exchange.But in my country there are several institution they render professed preparation with outmatch lead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 349 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)