+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 349 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan ager hum professtional hain toh hum koi b account ko bna sakatay hauin mager is ka leya zaruri hai ka hum ko iss ka baray main opuri infiormation honi chaya werna sab bakeer hai iss ka leya hum ko eexperance ki b bohatt zaruarat hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,349 Times in 624 Posts
    I I trade often realize my profit and loss as any trader normal and I try to learn from my mistakes and I have already given my account to a trader for a managed but the worst is what happened to lose everything I have and then I swore that I trade for myself win and lose and learn from my mistakes this is the case of any trader is important not to lose hope

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear hum ksi professional trader sy account management to kr a skty hin is sy hum ko profit bhi Ho fa but hum khod trading nhi sekh skty is man hum ko trading man any ka koi faida nhi Ho ga jb tk hum khod nhi sekty

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in forex trading and I want to make my management with my own skills and this is the best for me to make good and I will be good and with my skills will be good and this is the best for me to make good and I never let others manage my account. That means I prefer to trade on my own. It is good for me to gain a lot of experience for every trade. I have opened, but sometimes I just look to another system to update or upgrade the system.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My husband and I, my husband and I know the usual, our income and the reduction of industry in general, while at the same time, almost every investor both my husband and I also just see our problem, we are now in our Bill, most successful passionflower we usually have, and then my husband and I, when I promise myself personally and for the problem of protection and research in this industry, in fact, that scenario, combined with almost every investor is important, you lose hope no. and unlikely, due to the fact I want to be experienced in currency trading, therefore I am dealing with my own account. Although my business is generally problematic, but with that practical knowledge, his skills are growing. if I never help make a position anytime until We buy it will not be good.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I have never read a book on forex that is appropriate to learn the basic market concept, trading in forex and how to trade being and this is done in at least 1 month .. Learning is very important for those who want to do better in forex. I think forex is a great source of income. If you have good knowledge about forex, then you will be clear with us really need a mentor to guide us, so we will not repeat the common mistakes of beginner traders. and We know that traders will succeed who will be able to trade more perfectly and in a better way but learning is the way we make real improvements to every trader who has the means to succeed, and all the things you need to do in a more accurate way if there is another problem in you. You are the right boss, learning is important, but if we just learn without training then we will become a successful trader.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well since I started this business I never once gave my trading account to anyone to trade for me because I felt it was not necessary because I can do this myself and that's what I do immediately so if anyone who thinks he is not can trade with his own success then he is free to do it as long as he makes money from him. and I do not listen to others for transaction management in my account, and it's good for me to get a lot of experience for all the transactions I open, but other systems sometimes you just share elsewhere or never updated means you prefer to trade of my own. This, let me look to improve the system as well.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many of us who want to improve each of our trading knowledge in Forex trading. Nevertheless I still want to make some good money in Forex trading. Since we will not have much money, I think it could be a better choice for people for Michael. and Forex is a good currency business. Never, because I want to be skilled in Forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often harmed, but with that experience, my knowledge grows .. I often face losses but every time my experience and knowledge increases and I know my mistakes. After this I did not repeat my mistake and reached the position to get a good profit.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No bro! I always manage my own account, I never give it to someone. Because you itself should be able to make profitable trades in the Forex trading market. You should never be dependent upon others for your trading operations. If you're not enough experienced then you should get experience of the Forex trading market first. Everything depends upon your experience and amount of risk taken. You have to plan your trading and then start working according to your plans.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-19), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-19), QamarXulqi (2018-07-19)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a risky and unpredictable market, and profits can be made on a daily basis and it is also possible that one day we may lose money, While you are busy learning the basics, your capital is completely melted due to your lack of experience. You have a great chance for the appropriate tr you can trade very easily in the forex market by learning about it actually it taught me a lot of basic technical analysis but now i have lost it because my laptop is broken. and, I never have my account managed by a professional merchant or anyone else but myself. I prefer to trade on my own because in this way, I learn more and the more experience I get by testing the validity of my strategy in the market, the more trust I gain in my trading skills. it has helped me a lot from time to time to get practice and to master my trading skills

13. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 349 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)