+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 349 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho is a glorious beacon of light trinugroho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good currency business.never, because I want to be skilled in Forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew. if I never make trades at any time until I own it will never be trading well .thanks........................................... .......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jetna ho sake ham ko mehnat karna hota h agar ham as mien kaam kerte hien tu ham ko as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien khud k lyee kuch na kuch kamaee karna hota h as lyee as mien hamain khud k lyee kuch na kuch kerna hota h jab ham as mien mehnat kerte hien tu ham as mien kuch b hasil ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko khoob sy khoob mehnat kerna hota h aur ham ko kamaee kerna hota h jo b mehnat kerta h us ka as mien as ka sila zaror milta h as lyee as mien hamain her bar kam karna hota h aur as mien earning hasil kar sakty hien.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chatha View Post
    nahi mien ne kabhi bhi aona account kisi fund manager se manag nahi kerwaya kyun k zayada ter log fraud hote hain wo khud kuch kama nahi sakte aur logon k account wash ker dete hain lekin kuch bohat ache fund manager bhi hai .
    Bhai kisi dusre se kabhi bhi account manage nahi karwana hota hai, idher acha rahta hai ki trader khud se hi trading kare bhai, khud market ko analysis karna jaruri hota hai, agar dusre ko hum apna account dete hai to wo bhi hum logo ka account loss karwa sakta hai.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame I have been trading on the forex market for years and until now I have never taken such a risk and I think if you control your trading account simultaneously, it can enhance your experience, you will soon be very competent in what he do it. and I have heard this problem once more since I started trading. But I don't use it for my trade. I can say that we cannot use a trading account managed by professional traders. Let's manage your own account

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I didn't get this type of assistance from any professional trading because I wanted to make my own strategy and I thought I could do it if I gave more time in this market to study and practice on a demo account and Yes I have an account managed later by a professional trader who I thought would make me a millionaire in a short time but I was disappointed when they destroyed my account in a short time. After that, I decided to study forex and trade for myself and since then has been better.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far, in forex trading I always manage my own account. because I want to have good skills in trade and become a professional trader. so I always have to learn to manage accounts, and experience managing my own account in my opinion as an important part of the learning process and, I am a new trader and I want to study this trading business and I think if we can follow money management, discipline and low risk then we can get success when trading on the market, I want to learn this trading business very well and that is why I do not want to allow other people to manage my trading account to others.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

satiawati (2019-05-31)

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never let anyone manage my trading account and that means I prefer to trade on my own, it's good for me to get a lot of experience for every trade that I open, but sometimes I just look at other systems to update or add systems also, with share and others and sometimes I trade profit and loss reasons to mature me as a standing trader, I try to read from my mistakes and I charge all of my bills for investors to order them. But the pip action happens to everything I sleep and I swear to myself that I am the one who wins and loses in the trade and to get away from my mistakes and this is the person who is both a person of money.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first of my currency trading, always discuss with an expert if you think it might be safer and more profitable for those who have large professional capital and make the best use of the market to buy professional skills again, but immediately analyze investments and technology and try to find the best and based on this decision, I always invest in myself and be satisfied. and I manage my own account. Because I want to be skilled in forex trading. I think if you control your trading account simultaneously, it can improve your experience in a short time. You will be very skilled in it. I personally want to trade on my own because this is safer because my money is controlled by myself rather than someone else

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Please send us a question about how much you want us to do. ya khud se wo mengelola kr le ga Do you know how to manage money? How do I do that? Saya pikir zyada se ziyada wo pakar trader us ko apne referene aur keen ga. mgr kami batye ga kis traha perdagangan ja ha ha I would like to thank you for writing this book. Akhir pemula ko bhi kisi ne adalah field khare main btaya ho ga.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to depend on myself, I lose my account but I try one and one to learn from my mistakes because I want to learn not to let one trade for me, actually I work hard and face things that are harder but still have hope and I want make something and for me trading alone is far better than trading in groups or making professionals trade in my account because I want to be a trader and for that I have to study and need training but if you have capital I suggest opening 2 accounts on the trading platform and use one yourself and let professionals use another account is also good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 349 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)