+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 349 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The intricate, complex ways of the financial markets often confuse the beginning traders. The two types of analysis, the different kinds of data and their contradicting signals, the vast choice of brokers, various trading styles, the many voices that shout buy and sell all the time are very intimidating to those who do not possess the free time necessary to study this field and for staying up to date with the data releases, news, and analysis offered by the myriad media channels. Traditional forex trading is high risk and can be difficult, especially for beginners. Casualty rates tend to be high, since success demands specialized knowledge, experience, and emotional control. It is easy to become impatient, look for shortcuts, and then allow your emotions to take over, a recipe for failure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babar hanif For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-11)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,367 Times in 5,360 Posts
    my dear when i am enter in the trading job keep me a student from this market
    what's more, attempt to realize about this business I am posting on this gathering and making a reward for speculation
    in exchanging and I deal with my record with the assistance of my ref. he helped me to set up my record in Forex exchanging ...
    I am certain that when I learn finish about this business then I will get a great deal of cash from him my dear if your good trader in the trading job your earning huge and good profit in the trading business this business is the so good online business and good profitable online business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-03-09), billyboy00007 (2018-03-11), danish555 (2018-03-15), ghaffar500 (2018-03-09), hmforex (2018-03-10), incomejobs (2018-03-09), iqrayousaf (2018-03-09), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-03-11)

Member FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,539 Times in 396 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Vese to suggested yhi hai ki aap apni smjh se hi trade kijiye kyuki agr mai apna experience btau to maine abhi last week hi apna account kisi ko diya tha aur usne do din me hi mujhe bhut bda loss de diya isliye abhi k liye to meri yhi suggestions hai ki apna account kisi ko na de aur apne aap se hi trade kare

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to FOREXBOY For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-03-01), Akhterp (2018-02-27), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), Honey14 (2018-02-28), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-28), KASINA (2018-02-27), Mr. India (2018-02-27), Nirzana (2018-02-27), QamarXulqi (2018-02-27), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), sufiyan22 (2018-03-01)

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I joined the Forex trading business in April 2013 and keep me a learner from this market
    and try to learn all about this business I am posting on this forum and making a bonus for investment
    in trading and I manage my account with the help of my ref. he helped me to set up my account in Forex trading ...
    I am sure that when I learn complete about this business then I will get a lot of money from him

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always manage my own account, because I want to learn alone and improve my skills
    and knowledge in forex trading. But I learned a lot of professional traders,
    because there are many professional traders who share their knowledge and share their
    experience in trading. so it allows me to learn from them, so this helps my learning process.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, since I have to be competent in currency trading, I therefore control my own personal judgment.
    Despite the fact that I will usually experience a loss, but your knowledge, my own information
    becomes a reality. easing does not help investing whenever you want until my partner
    and I buy it will not be incest properly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to besar For This Useful Post:

subadra (2018-02-26)

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,116 Times in 4,817 Posts
    I never give my record oversaw by other merchant. I know there are numerous duplicate exchanging or contributing cash to master dealers, however all I know is paid, and I exchange will little capital in my exchanging account, so my benefits additionally little and can't pay for it.trading is the most world best online work and many broker available in the market working with us ,

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), amirjaved (2018-02-25), bachaya786 (2018-02-25), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-24), incomejobs (2018-02-24), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), jhoradpak (2018-03-09), jobless (2018-02-24), KASINA (2018-02-24), Mr. India (2018-02-25), munibkhan (2018-02-26), punjabpolice (2018-02-25), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a long-term goal to be a great investor. That's why I want to manage my personal selling
    and buying accounts individually because you can and utilize the skills I have.
    I think that when companies will rely on others, we really can not be great investors,
    just because we all take advantage of the inherent possibilities of others, not yourself.
    Try and function itself can give difficult results more fun in my opinion.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-22)

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never give my account managed by other trader. I know there are many copy trading or investing money to expert traders, but all I know is paid, and I trade will small capital in my trading account, so my profits also small and can't pay for it.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-22), vallenodafx (2018-03-15), zahid2016 (2018-03-11)

Member sagar2779 will become famous soon enough sagar2779's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han ji. Muze sajid bhai ne bahot sara cooperate kiya hai. Unhi ke bajah se aaj muze aacchhaa sa profit ho raha hai. Mere broker muze har waqt achhe se tips dete hai. Unke suggestion mere bahot kam aate hai.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sagar2779 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-03-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 349 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)