+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 349 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear agr hamen thek tarhan trading nai ati to hm apne accounts kisi experienced trader ko manage k liye day sakty hain.or is doran hmen Forex ko Learn karty rahna chaye or professional traders ki trading ka b analysis karty rahna chaye k wo kis tarhan trading krty hain.Or hmen demo pr practice continue rakhni chaye.Is tarhan hmara Time b west nai hoga or hm apne account se Half profit b le sken gay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

MARandhawa (2018-06-22), Raja551 (2018-06-22), rehanayaz (2018-06-21)

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main forex trading main apne account ko khud ki manage karta hu kynki isse mujhe hi kuch sikhne ko milta hai aur abhi mere pas itna bada capital nae hai ki main apni living ke liye ya acount ke liye kisi professional trader se contact kar saku dhere dhere hi sahi par main isse khud hi sikh kar aage badhna chahta hu forex marekt main har koi professional trader banana chahta hai but bht kam log hi forex main jeet pate hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ravi999 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-29), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), FOREXBOY (2018-06-12), Intelligent (2018-06-09), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-24), mian5575405 (2018-06-26), Raja551 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-10), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends, in my view, we want to improve our ability to handle currency. But I still want to make a lot of money in currency. Since we do not have much money, I think maybe it could be a better choice for us to make more money first and I never use this cutlery, I assume that if I think and finish trading in my own way and all kinds of strategies which is done jointly by myself then I change a professional seller in then after that, he is completely incapable.

Junior Member kadash will become famous soon enough kadash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Have you ever had a trading account managed by a professtional trader? II trades often realize my profit and loss as a normal trader and I try to learn from my mistakes and I have given my account to traders to manage but the worst is what happens to lose everything I have and then I swear that I trade for self win and lose and learn from my mistake this is the case of any trader is important not to lose hope. and I work in forex with my own psychoanalysis and I can reach 100 pips daily from transactions. I also use some indicators in my transactions but do not use trader advice that is in repute for change to sort. I have made a big mistake in my transaction to pull the advice of the paid trader.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to be skilled in forex trading, so I manage my own account. although I am often harmed, but with that experience, my knowledge grows. from my mistake and I've given my account to a trader to manage but the worst is what happens to lose everything I have and then I swear that I trade for myself win and lose and learn from my mistake this is what case any trader is important not to lose hope. I think you have nine months of practical trading experience already and assure you learn a lot for months. I do not really like to do that, because when I invest my money on a PAMM trader thats i have to pay a very large commission like 50% of the profits he can generate. So I prefer to trade with myself now.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha caro baire acounte ma pasa atia ha our jatia b ha lakien forex ma asa neai ha forex trading ma aipe ko koi invest neai karne parte just is ma cam karna patia ha our aipe ke munate sa aipe ko fadia ho ha is ma aipe jatani munate karta ha utna he aipe ko profite dia jatia ha best ya ha k aipe forex ma cam kira

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have avoided many things since I started trading forex, this is what helped me to this day. I can not imagine myself giving my account to other merchants to trade for me, I'm sure I will not learn and move forward in my trading career. I never get such an account in this case and I only get senior advice and I work on their advice on this and this is the best business in the world and is done by a good strategy in this case so I just get tips on how to create an account and how to get success in this

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not allow anybody to manage my account, From the beginning and after I learned Forex and I do not rely on others, I do not take signals from anyone to enter, I just learned how to analyze the market professionally, but so far I relied on myself in everything , I learned from others only fundamental analysis

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No. I do not do this experiance because I always prefer to be a clever trader each with the intent of lately improving with trading ability and reducing losses. I think the duty of dying to support a managed bill if we boast with the smallest amount of $ 10000 in our bills than we can catch a better result with a managed bill. I never use this accommodation, I imagine that if I analyze and buy trade firmness with my own and all kinds of strategies are enhanced by myself then I dress up an athlete merchant in increasing other politics completely out.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am in the market to do this business. I think everyone comes here to do business and also to earn money. There is one reason why people come to do business so they want to earn money and also want to get a profit from it. So I think there is no difference of reason to do this business. The forex market is a great option to make a lot of money in no time. as my knowledge, until it's mine, I can handle deals on every term if you do not hit to be a healthy trade, so do not grow, I myself I often get my experience but to control his story, so with experience, so welcome to become proficient in exotic trading trade,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 349 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)