+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Market basic Knowledge..

Junior Member vodo is an unknown quantity at this point vodo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There isn't any substitute in relation to basic know-how for you to achievements within forex. Foreign exchange is really risk without having know-how. Training actions including taking care of in addition to exchange power. Any blunders anyone help make is not going to cause real decline, and you will obtain experience. What in addition to tecniques anyone understand are of help within real world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am learning still now about forex. i have learn more from your topic. i has been very nice . i think basic knowledge is most important for all think. forex do not out of this main rules. so every new boys should know basic knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MohammadZahidIqbal is an unknown quantity at this point MohammadZahidIqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex markete ka basic knowledge hasill karna bohaat hi ashi baat hy app k pass jitna ziada markete k bary men knowledge ho ga app utna hi asha earn kar sako gy is liey markete k bary men knowledge hona ye base hy.

Member utami is an unknown quantity at this point utami's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the process, investments forex (foreign exchange) or indeed forex investment trading activities of foreign currencies. But in practice we have benefited from fluctuations in the currency aka the currency itself. I put a thick at the word 'value' because that is the reality. Current fluctuations (ups and downs) indigo particular currency, it is used to earn profits by forex traders.

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To improving our knowledge about forex market, we can learning from ebook and this forum. Beside that, many expert want to share their experience to improving our knowledge about forex trading to make profits

Junior Member kamal35 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, one of the friends who, in my opinion, the level of knowledge is easy Forex market movement. More than anything else, but the collapse of the market. If you choose to be the second best revenue has grown.

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that's very good, in my opinion forex business more inclined to analyze and never rely on feelings, it would be detrimental to our own. because forex I think we have to analyze from a variety of sources

Member moha remili is an unknown quantity at this point moha remili's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes the forex market is the basic of knowledage. In here if you have no idea about the forex then will not able to earn form here. So i will suggest you for learning the forex properly then earn form here. Or it will be very risky for you

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hiqbaleee View Post
    your post is right friend, Forex business is very difficult business if we have no idea about the market. It's not only profitable business but also high risky business. So basic knowledge is need for every trader for trading. Every new trader should learn your strategy .
    must analysis trends and capable of trading must be careful with market changes and changes in trading systems and market analysis correctly and calculated risk and marin will make trade safety and make trade get better system

Senior Member hamza4916 is on a distinguished road hamza4916's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the basics knowledge of forex market are :the nature and the principle of the exchange in forex market,technical analysis basics,fundamental analysis and a good planning and emotion control with the right attitude and psychlogy and remember thet : Practice + Patience + Persistent=profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)