+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Forex Guru

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    forex ma sab hi ya chahaty ha ka zaida se zaida pips gain karay kam se kam waqat ma lekin is kam ma bohat zaida sabar ka sath karna parta ha agar ham sabar se is ma kam nahi karay gy tu hamay ya kam kabhi be profit nhi de ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), batool (2017-10-30), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), ghaffar500 (2017-10-23), incomejobs (2017-10-23), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-27), KASINA (2017-10-31), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), yulbang111 (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-28)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for sharing this strategy and your effort to praise with everyone, I think I'll try to apply this stratige in a demo account to see e who gives.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Salufx is on a distinguished road Salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This computerized FOREX specially those fascinated by exchanging or society does one would like additionally as discuss all this being powerfully and in and of itself my personal most popular additionally as several probable approaches, concerning each methodology company additionally as have to be compelled to lose time expecting some delighted activities.......

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes boss i think it is good strugle for forex guid .specialy for those who are intrested in auto trading or who can not manual trading .it will be use full for some and will be again some .auto trading is also risky so everyone should first check in demo then sett it in real account.........

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    isnt this is often only a manual trading system ? its not an automated trading system that open orders automatically for everyone, right ? if i'm aware, i actually have still not see an automate version in this system. you'll want to inquire about for your own facilitate of coders and programmers to convert this manual trading system to an automate version.
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    This computerized Forex specially those fascinated by exchanging or society does one would like additionally as discuss all this being powerfully and in and of itself my personal most popular additionally as several probable approaches, concerning each methodology company additionally as have to be compelled to lose time expecting some delighted activities.............

Senior Member barikahalah is an unknown quantity at this point barikahalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    This computerized Forex specially those interested in exchanging or GUID do you need as well as discuss all this being strongly and as such my personal preferred as well as many probable approaches, just about every method company as well as have to lose time waiting for some delighted activities...

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by usmanraza View Post
    waheo nice statgey i llike your stagey ma is stagey ko zaroruse karo forex ma new trader ka laye best ha ja statgey
    but real ma use karne sa phela ma is ko demo ma risult check karo gaya
    thanks .waisy ap main btati chalon is stratgy ki qimat 800 dollars hai .pr main ny ye free share ki hai.hope you like this system.and like my all posts.happy trading dear all traders .

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

abdul rauf (2013-02-21), navijinawaz (2013-02-26), raufa253 (2013-03-06), sonita.tiwari (2013-01-22)

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont believe on any Forex Guru. Every trader is a Forex Guru how know the tradings ways. He has the experience and has the ability to educate and understand the technical analysis and observe the data of the economic indicators etc.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shahid1 For This Useful Post:

Salufx (2015-10-07)

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this thread should be filled with Expet Advisor, not with manual trading strategies. Wonder why this kind of post still not removed by moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dan.blanchot View Post
    Isn't this is just a manual trading system? It's not an automated trading system that open orders automatically for you, right? If I am aware, I have not yet see an automate version of this system. You may need to ask for the help of coders and programmers to convert this manual trading system to an automate version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast