+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex cash magnet

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual Trading = Trading Robo = Trading SamiAuto ...

above all only types to give instructions to MT4 and there is no difference about those who are at Risk or Risk Free ... Profit or Loss depends on your strategy ... it doesn't matter whether you implement your strategy by Manual or by EA ... and profit and loss can be determined by the way you apply Risk and Money Management in your strategy. With Risk Management and Money Management that you choose and use will determine you will lose or profit on the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though some traders use it but personally I don't and I don't see them saying to be used too, I think it's not safe for any trader to use robots when trading the market. There are only temporary benefits when trading with them. and I never trade with robots. because I can't believe in robot trading. they have many traders who trade robots and earn money. but there must learn many things about the use of robots. thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a robot will be able to work well in making it by using a good technique, because using a robot will be the same as using the direction of the machine and the destination will be able to confirm one before walking, so the results will be very dangerous and, the robot really works but only when we are very vigilant about it because sometimes it is contradictory and we can suffer losses.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading for two years but I have never used any EA to trade. EA makes traders dependent and destroys the trade mentality. We must emphasize manual trading systems rather than robots or EA. Manual trading improves merchant trading skills and makes them independent traders who are very important to become good traders in the forex business.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have had discussions with my friends who have so many experts in trading. He once said that whatever you do is not a problem, manual or automatic trading has advantages and disadvantages, it is useless if we trade without knowing it. We can do trading in many ways, we open the chart, find the conditions, arrange it and forget. But people have the desire to get something more. So they made improvements to create good opportunities with various strategies. Manual or Automatic, only options. We can use it together or just choose one.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are traders who become successful who actually base their trade only on automated trading robots. It's just about choosing the right robot per time. And understand that with a robot you have to change the system regularly. and I think automated trading must be on the basics of focusing on demand as managing more in spending with analytics about determining the best settings to be included with order regulations with the good running of robot scripts with the EA System.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still have not been able to use a large deposit sir so for now I still can not do the advice given you this so that I can get good results and can be very lucky for my account is safe

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to use a robot, you have to use a percent account because then the amount of money seems to increase. safer to avoid the news to be released. turn off the robot and wait a few minutes after the news is released. and it's better to trade alone than to trade with robots. as I know robots will never last long, once the market changes, robots will lose our money.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do prakaar kee vidhiyaan hain jinaka ham upayog karate hain. lekin mujhe mainual treding pasand hai. agar paise ke baare mein vichaar hain to mujhe kisee bhee robot par bharosa nahin hai. main keval paise mein vishvaas karata hoon. aur main yah bhee seekhata hoon ki kya main mainual vidhi ka upayog karata hoon. main mainual treding ke saath sahaj mahasoos karata hoon. aur meree raay mein robo treding sabase achchha hai, kyonki mujhe lagata hai ki ham mainual treding ke saath saphal nahin ho sakate hain hamaare paas kuchh kamee hai lekin ham isake lie hamaare saath robot aur anushaasan poora nahin karate hain.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dilachasp lagata hai lekin adhik dilachasp hai agar thred staartar bhee doosaron ke saath saajha karane ke lie robot sthaapit karata hai, taaki any vyaapaaree ise aazama saken aur seedhe isakee prabhaavasheelata jaan saken. ho sakata hai ki robot aapake lie achchha ho lekin any log bhee ise aajamaana chaahate hain. aur har vyaapaaree - puraana ya naya hamesha naya hota hai jab vah ek phoram mein shaamil hota hai. aap nyaay nahin kar sakate ki vah kab tak vyaapaar karega ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)