+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex cash magnet

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I haven't used any robots yet. because one thing is that I don't have a clear mind about robots and second is that I don't have a lot of money in my account so I can't afford the risk of trading robots. and since Monday I use a robot to trade my contest account I think it will not get good results I even edited the robot as my strategy but the results are not good enough maybe I should edit it again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because of my transaction time, I have never used the software before, maybe because I was warned in advance by my tutor, and I continued to be vigilant and some of my friends who used it to clear their records gave me more purpose to worry than more than AIds and using robots will make traders unable to gain experience and also which is not good to use because some robots can only make traders lose, so if traders want to make trading using robots it is better to just trade by themselves is enough

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only man-made robots. robots make transactions solely based on technical orders, so what if there is sudden news? I recommend for beginners to only trade manually by combining technical and fundamental and there are many businesses on this planet that are more profitable than forex. Forex is the most complex business that works 5 days a week. So only two days from the calendar.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experimented with several EAs.
    I have gotten the best results with an ea named "babol". I experimented with a demo account for several months,
    I am satisfied with the results, but it doesn't work with a live account.
    Can anyone, please give me this 'BABOL' EA that will work on a live account ... and I think many forex robots can print thousands of percent daily notes, but you also have to remember high risk forex high interest business. an important trading plan and a good MM.

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a two-year trading experience and a time trading strategy that gives strength, so, every time I trade I am very careful to live trading. I do not use trades that automatically trade on my direct trading account. The rules for maintaining and the rules for managing money following and making the right place of trading are my work on Forex. and automatically generating is possible for me on Forex.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think. to buy robots is not profitable because they operate pre-designed software for which they cannot make proper market valuations and cannot properly understand fluctuating financial markets. so robots may not function as we expect all the time and can cause losses in FX trading. and think Forex is good for everyone, anyone can come to this platform and improve themselves there and also profit from it is too much benefit if you know how I can earn in Forex trading because it depends on your expertise.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strengths of my forex trading 1 - understanding the trading curve, trends and ability to determine market conditions and oddities 2 - Design and lack of frustration in case of loss 3 - sharp focus when trading and We especially don't like to use almost all of the EA trading programs offered in trading Fx or I want to use standard analysis made by real people and this is one of the ways I have to continue investing in Fx trading.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a two-year trading experience and a time trading strategy that gives strength, so, every time I trade I am very careful to live trading. I do not use trades that automatically trade on my direct trading account. The rules for maintaining and the rules for managing money following and making the right place of trading are my work on Forex. and automatically generating is possible for me on Forex.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe trade uses EA just as you use "drugs" (sorry for my interpretation); many people are afraid and injured with Ecstasy and many more but then after they use them they will be addicted. I am not a "drug user" BUT I know exactly if you have found a good EA and run it on your VPS, you will be addicted to trading using EA.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the great information I think both of them are useful for our forex trading business but I think some EA trading time is very risky so if you don't have experience so don't take risks in your trading. and I finished using the robot, 2 years without profit. I'm sure there are some robots that can control it from preventing margin calls. But I think my Man is the best because it can adopt any market situation, robots only follow what is written in it. If their market changes will fail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)