+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex cash magnet

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    kitne dukh ki bat hai ki abhi tak kisi ne ek bhi bar koi reply nahi kiya ki mujhe kya karna chahiye. Please help somebody. I desperately need this EA. I can't wake up all the time looking for the crossovers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as a beginner trader, our choice is correct. manual trading is better than using an automated trading system or trading using a forex robot because novice traders need to improve their market analysis skills to make accurate market movement predictions because forex robots are not real forex. there are no advantages and disadvantages. and there is no interest. so I say it's not good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aswaja For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2019-08-26)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are disciplined I believe we can, maintaining discipline is a difficult thing to maintain, it is caused by our character that affects our emotions unstable, so always do something without thinking first and I will not say that it was predetermined because of many things happening on the Forex market, today's success is not an indication for tomorrow's trading success, there is no guarantee. What you say will get maybe even lost for a week.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

mayasetra (2019-08-28)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope you explain the settings and how to use them.
    Is it possible to work with small quantities and how to make it
    in the end, thanks for this useful post and someone asking if you like where to use it in my question, I really can't answer because I'm also not familiar with it, for anyone who knows about it please tell him,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading is a good way to trade forex. Many times we cannot sit on the forex market and we can lose some good income. so if we then fix some automated trading then we can get a good income. good trade. and Automatic, or manual, trading can be the same. With notes must master both ways. I am sure, if someone is really serious about exploring the forex field, it will not run in half. But he will continue to explore until he knows, the deepest point of all material knowledge about forex. We also can't be blind with mq4 language, so at least we can learn to make our own robot, even though it is simple. Who knows, one day we can make a robot that is very profitable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

kopai (2019-08-17)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not all robots are bad but there is no way that robots can be said to be safe in general. Only a few robots can really be called safe and produce consistent profits over a certain period of time when there will be a time when the robot will face successive losses as I heard from some traders about famous robots working in the previous year but no longer in that year.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

nalawang (2019-08-30)

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ki history humin batati he k es business min loss ka ratio buhat ziyda he es ki main wajah he k hum market min apni strengthen ko nahi samjhte hin jo k he wo money management min. Jo bhi trader achi stretagy bana leita he wo earning tu kar sakta he magar khud ko loss min se bachana he tu money management ko samjh kar karna chahye. Money management ko main ye samjhta hon k loss ko kam se kam rakahin aur phir profit ki umeed ko buhat barha lein.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han g bilkul forex ma money management karna bohat zaida zaroori hota ha agar ham management kar ka kam karay gy tab hi ham forex ma survive kar sakay gy or long term profit earn kar sakay gy is liye hamay ka hamesha trend wise hi trade karay long term ka liye.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how much capital is needed? Mostly EA does not last long. finally giving a big loss. and Personally I do not believe in EA. Can not provide benefits in the long run. I have tried many of them. Killing zones as the name suggests might be like other EAs. I like to use EA with manual confirmation, this helps me to filter the error signal generated by EA.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

sevenfold (2019-08-16)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope some robots work well in the forex trading business to get money from this forex trading business. but not all forex robots work well in the forex trading business and until now I have not gotten a profitable forex robot, so I do not believe in trading robots in the forex trading business to get money. and for me some robots can be useful, this can be profitable if you don't try to make lots, trade max, and be sure to close all positions when getting high equity rather than balance

18. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

bhai ali (2019-08-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)