+ Reply to Thread
Page 568 of 605 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 566 567 568 569 570 578 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 6041

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Member sun12 is an unknown quantity at this point sun12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dealing without having research either simple or maybe specialized is usually only real betting such as the throwing with the coin and should always be definitely avoided by means of professionals unless what you are doing etc a new demo consideration.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member runa8888 is an unknown quantity at this point runa8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    tread without analysis can be harmful for a treader. It cause a huge loss on treading. I think no treader should do it. I think at the time of treading a treader analysis and should flow a good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade without analysis is not possible..You can improve more if you analyze more..The Forex trading brings benefit for you when you grow up your knowledge with basic trade skills and utilize it in proper way then you can expect profit from Forex.

Junior Member farooqali is an unknown quantity at this point farooqali's Avatar
    Thanks
    kisi b business ko start karny se phley hamesha os k basics or rules and trends k baaray mai jaanna chaey or koi b aisa illegal tareeka istamal nhi karna chaey jis se apko baad mai ya ose wakt nuksaan othan par jaey har kadam bht hi imandaari or ssaaf neeyat se rkhan chaey

Senior Member zaibshah600 is an unknown quantity at this point zaibshah600's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade without analysis of market condition is like gambling and it is very very dangerous for owner,,, before taking any step the trader should know the flow of the market and have some idea of coming condition of the market,,,, predict it clearly and think critically before do any transaction,,,

Senior Member malikumar786 is an unknown quantity at this point malikumar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think we trade without analysis than i think we get big loss so i think we need to make a demo account and get more and more practice and make our analysis very strong than we are able to become good trader

Senior Member boeled is an unknown quantity at this point boeled's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade without analysis like sailing without using a compass. We can lose direction and may even sink if we are trading without the use of analysis. analysis is a very important factor in the forex business to be able to turn a profit.

Senior Member mdyunus01 is an unknown quantity at this point mdyunus01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade for a Forex market and goods profit income money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a trade for a Forex and best income money for a jobs now goods for a jobs Forex trade.
    https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=34266 join now free fast join a Forex work.

Banned Ranaporthq8843 is an unknown quantity at this point Ranaporthq8843's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is using our knowledge and experience.it will give you signal about future market condition and tell what to do in that situation.if somebody start trading without analyses than he will surely get loss in every trade.we would be wrong to make the right decision. So, better analysis before trading. That's my opinion.Apply safe strategies.

Banned areesha is an unknown quantity at this point areesha's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we do it if we have good knowledge and experience then we trade with our knowledge and experience and earn good pips from forex
    this time i use my experience for trading and earn low profits but its good for me this way i increase my trading skill and one day i earn huge from forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 568 of 605 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 566 567 568 569 570 578 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)