+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 605 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 598 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 6041

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Senior Member mr-shah is an unknown quantity at this point mr-shah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that trade without analysis is like to make a fool yourself. analysis is necessary before that so near me i think that we should analysis about everything related to business before trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tiaret is an unknown quantity at this point tiaret's Avatar
    Thanks
    First I think traders should analyze the market very carefully then they should invest in their business and they will be able to make a profit. because I think without analysis in the Forex business, the traders have to make a single investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lukysutansyah is an unknown quantity at this point lukysutansyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it should have the first analysis to determine the source of income and we are doing today, so it should have to at least know the source of income that may be we get

Banned jahanzeb212 is an unknown quantity at this point jahanzeb212's Avatar
    Thanks
    han g trading bina analysis k ba aik gambling hai is k siwa or kuch nhi or jab traders har jaty hain to wo sara blame forex trading pe dal dety hain . so ap ko trading full analysis k sath karna chahiye us k liye ap k pass technical analysis ki learning hona zaruri hai .

Senior Member rakib350 is an unknown quantity at this point rakib350's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not well thinking. I think before treading all treader should analysis the tread because Forex treading is really very risky. Without analysis treading can make huge lose in Forex business. So I can say it is not a better way.

Senior Member sayda tasnim is on a distinguished road sayda tasnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade without analysis?
    Ans.
    Experience is need for every work. Without experience your success is not possible. So without analysis trade will not bet for us.

Member atiarrahman is an unknown quantity at this point atiarrahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think without analysis, without knowledge and gambling is a parallel and it may leads to hail. So, should not do like as full. As trade is money, trade is good life and should take care on own business.

Senior Member paki007 is an unknown quantity at this point paki007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    begair analysis kay trading kerna waki buhat barri galti ho gi. trading kernay say pehlay insan ko trading ka analysis zaroor kerna chahiay. keh man jo business kernay ja raha hon is man kamyabi kay kitnay chances han nakami kay kitnay aus kay bad forex trading kerni chahhaiay.........................

Member alisid is an unknown quantity at this point alisid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade without analysis is very dangerous for the trader we should always make our proper analysis before the trading because of it we can earn better profit from the forex otherwise we lose our money

Senior Member kobir776 is an unknown quantity at this point kobir776's Avatar
    Thanks
    First I think traders should analyze the market very carefully then they should invest in their business and they will be able to make a profit. Because I think without analysis in the Forex business. The traders have to make a single investment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 605 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 598 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)