+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 605 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 545 546 547 548 549 557 597 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 6041

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Senior Member sobuj888 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More to the then you may make profit several times by luck but that i think you will loose all your money. it is not so easy my to gamble. you that we should not trade without any sort of the trading any analysis at all and in my opinion we should trade only when have done the analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hugos is an unknown quantity at this point hugos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enriquez View Post
    I'm sure that it must be doable but for this kind of we have to follow up market place trends and also have to employ far more trial dealing. seems like if you ask me it is also possible within just six to eight calendar month if all of us try adequately next all of us should be capable of successful dealer.
    i have seen so many of mine friend has lost their money.but after investigate their reason of lose,i found that they have a lot of lacking of knowledge and experience,i have learned something from them,now i learned properly and earning from forex trading.yes-i really happy and feel proud that i have trade in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forex786 is an unknown quantity at this point forex786's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear, you are not any thing without analysis. If you are trading in the Forex trade then you should work according to the analysis, then you will become a successful trader. Forex trading is the best business at this time which is giving good profit to their traders.

Member santhu7878 is on a distinguished road santhu7878's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes obviously when you trade with the analysis then it likes a gambling. Because you dont know about the trends and even about the charts so thet just you can keep the trades by the guess if it is become profit then you can get profits so that its like a gambling and also like lottery.

Senior Member somore59 is an unknown quantity at this point somore59's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very task i think it.evaluation is very important to do, admit mistakes and seek solutions, little by little trading capabilities will increasingly and profitable, I am also looking for a solution so I can get a consistent profit.because plan is very much needed in this brassiness.

Senior Member tron is on a distinguished road tron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, according to me there is no means of trading without analysis, without analysis we can not analyse the forex market and then we can not trade efficiently and effectively and can not find out when we apply sell and buy orders. so we must need analysis.

Senior Member pedrofx is an unknown quantity at this point pedrofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe this the foolish issue a trader are able to do for losing his account. I believe proper analyses brings out the profit for traders. I believe it plays an enormous role for obtaining profit in trade. It'll provide you with signal about future market condition and tell what to try and do for the reason that situation. If someone begin trading while not analyses than he is going to surely get loss in each and every trade. This things perpetually made by the new traders. This the fact why the vast majority of the beginner get loses.

Senior Member sobuj000 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More to the it will be gambling my friend , and then you make profit times by luck but after that i think you will all your money. it is not so easy my to gamble. it is about technical analysis and different and with you that we should not trade without any sort of the trading without .

Banned faysalbd is an unknown quantity at this point faysalbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't agree with you that we should not trade without any sort of the trading without analysis at all and in my opinion we should trade only when we have done the analysis this is I mean something which is must for the single trader......"?

Banned mim420 is an unknown quantity at this point mim420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trade with out analysis is gambling It is walking with closed eyes If luck is in the favor of a trader and he gets some profit But in trading with out analysis to get profit is impossible...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 605 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 545 546 547 548 549 557 597 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)