+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 605 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 567 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 6041

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Senior Member admin india koyoktaek is an unknown quantity at this point admin india koyoktaek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think to trade we must analyze it first. if we do not make use of this analysis is included in gambling. so the analysis is very important .there has a diifferent thing between professional traders and traders who rely on luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tunde is an unknown quantity at this point tunde's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading without analysis is like not eating food and drinking water for two days and you expect to be in a good health condition,if a trade trades without analysis then that means the trader is not trading but only gambling

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bba is on a distinguished road bba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analysis is more important for the traders. in the market, most of the do not analysis more in the trading market. and traders trade in the market. where, at last some time traders may get profit and some time they are loser in the market. they depend only luck in the trading market. so, we must analysis more in the market.

Senior Member shayan is an unknown quantity at this point shayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh its like you are totally depending on your luck and not the fundamentals. i can tell you its nothing but a hole in your pocket. this hole can empty your pocket any time.
    if you really care for your money and you want to earn and not lose in forex trading, always do your homework on analyzing and understanding the price action before opening any position.
    no one cares for your money, but only you.

Senior Member Fida Marwat is an unknown quantity at this point Fida Marwat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex me ager ap analysis use karty ha to ap forex me kud expert ho sakty ha q k forex me jo bi forex k market k bare me study karta ha our wo forex me trading karta ha to wo forex me kud bi expert ho jata ha our me forex me kud demo account par bi trading karo ga our me forex me kud hard work karo ga take me bi forex me expert ho jao.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    you do analysis or not its still gambling because you can't be 100% sure that its will favor you or not so its still gambling, but it can be said that without analysis you will put your trade to risk and its surely gambling.

Banned magic422 is an unknown quantity at this point magic422's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you aproximatly all are right without analyzing the market trading is gambling you are placing your order with your eyes losed and you are tottly depending on your luck which is not always with you and you are going to loss all you have. thats why market analysis is importent bofore placing an order.

Member fazalraheem is on a distinguished road fazalraheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well zahir hai k ap ne market analysis nhe kia to kch log is ko gambling consider karte han jb k mai in ki bato say satisfied nhe hn Q k gambling totally base on luck jub k forex mai apki luck k sth sth apka expeirence b bohat count karta hai or ye atleast merai point of view sya gambling nhe hai pr without analysis apko big loss b dila skti hai.
    Please click thanks if you got my post good and useful for increase your knowledge.

Banned valo.kalo is an unknown quantity at this point valo.kalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suppose trading without psychotherapy is and either specialized psychotherapy or harmonic analysis If you feature the analytically knowledge you and I have this station and my say is that the trading analysis.

Senior Member Shanibava is an unknown quantity at this point Shanibava's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade without analysis tu esy hai brother jesy hm school parny jian aur apna qalam ghr chor jain tu kia hasil krin gy esi trh agr hm analysis ko chek kiye baghair trade krty hian tu phr loss main hi rehty hian mery khyal main analysis ko lazim study krna chahiye lot lgany sy pehly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 467 of 605 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 567 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)