+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 605 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 557 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 6041

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good thread, bro. I think that we can have to analyse well and after that we can make some real money I think that all experience trader can do good forex market analysis, so it is for they can do huge earn in forex market. So trading success for very important forex market analysis..Nice trades, friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned F.Source80 is an unknown quantity at this point F.Source80's Avatar
    Thanks
    . then you need to trade here but be patience and when you trade you should leave emotion and greedy also . experince and you can manage money and have a good practice then trade in forex is not difficult for you but for a person

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dayan is an unknown quantity at this point dayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without analyze is not good for traders. Every time we need to analyze forex market. So we can know what the trend is. Then it will be safe four our trading. So we can reduce our lose and we can get maximum profits with that. Every beginner need this make their habit before the trade.

Senior Member nampvfx is an unknown quantity at this point nampvfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good day, Bro, in my opinion, without psychotherapy we can not work rightish judgement as a result we face large going. Industry psychotherapy is obligatory for a winning commerce. Good luck for your trading.

Senior Member rafeyqureshi0144 is on a distinguished road rafeyqureshi0144's Avatar
    Thanks
    agr forex trading business me hum bagair market analysis kiea trading karen tou wo kam prediction me ajye ga...........
    aur aik tharan say trading nahi balkay gambling me ajaye ga............... aur agr hum bagair analysis kiea trading karen tou wo thaik nahi hoga aur us say humain nuksan zada honay kay chances hon gaye...................

Senior Member riaz100 is an unknown quantity at this point riaz100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know that forex is risky and its risks nerver be eleminated . but when we not use analysis about market then it should become much risky . then it become a gambling and not any thing else

Senior Member gonesgo is an unknown quantity at this point gonesgo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The business analysis is carried out before the decision to enter into the market or a buyer or seller, but when you're in the market, without the analysis, it seems like it was just rumors, guessing the price moves have only two choices, i.e. whether it is up or down.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without analysis in the foreign exchange market, traders should lose his investment in a short time. Forex is a high risk business in the world.To achieve in Forex trading, we need to learn right about trading Forex.Understand how technical and fundamental analysis.Then to work in Forex you most success.

Senior Member poorman2t4 is an unknown quantity at this point poorman2t4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without analysis you will be make money and this is the best for you by the skill you will be do best and if you want to make money by the doing Forex trade you will be do best and this is the best for you so get skill and do trade this is the best for you i think this
    need money /need skill by the both you can make money

Senior Member superb is an unknown quantity at this point superb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it'll be gambling my friend . then you'll build profit many times haply however at the moment i feel you may loose all of your cash . it's not very easy my friend to gamble . it's regarding technical analysis and totally different indicators .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 605 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 557 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)