+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 605 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And avoid repeating the same mistakes for the next trade as well. When I lose my money in trading
    I use to control myself and stop my trading for sometime let alone 20, it must be thousands of losses pips it but of course we want.
    Getting better and making it profitable until really Forex is a place to play if the trader has a good trading capital then it is too dangerous if we do martingale in a small balance because we will open another position with double lot in the same direction.
    If the price is tracked then it's okay but if it keeps trending then our account may be in more danger, could cause margin call.
    There is another way to save our accoun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no way dear aisa nhi ho sakta hai k forex market mein hamen kabhi bhi hamen without analysis k hamen forex market mein hamen trading nhi karni chaye is se hamen sirf aur sirf loss hogy hamen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then I started trading again with a fresh mind in forex to make a profit then when I did the loss then I did not take any further steps
    but actually I took a step forward and advanced well before opening the deal and there I said that I was trading Trading discipline in Forex .
    Trying not to repeat the same mistake. Meanwhile, if I lose, then I try to restore the loss first with a good trading entry so that at a loss,
    usually I will accept the loss as a natural thing, because I realize I do not have to always benefit when doing this trading activity.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you open the trading position in this trading market then you must analyzed the market first to start trading in this market you should not trade without analyze the trading market and this type of trading will provide you good income.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend,
    I think we assume no analysis then trader gamble and coincidence will master the game but there is always a small analysis though only. When a trader looks at the chart and asks himself what direction the couple is. My opinion. Good luck and good pips, buddy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

karung (2017-07-27)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex anaysis is great and forex without evaluation is actually a bet. It goes on and closes the eyes.
    If luck is inside actually prefer investors and he will get some income. But in buying and selling without having Evaluation to earn income is actually not possible. So forex is very good ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

samsonfx (2017-07-26)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai without analysis trading karna to gambling hoga aur main samjhata hoon jo gambling karte hai wo earning nahi kar paate hai bhai, isliye humare ko trading mein analysis karke hi chalna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-07-26)

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without analysis k trading krna bhot hi zyada risky hai agar ap trading krna chhaty hain tu sab se pahla kam ye kren k learning per zyada focus kren q k learning hogi tu good analyssis kr sken gay is liye forex main analysis krna bhot zrori hain warna aik hi trade hamara saara loss aik hi mint main kr skti hai

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amjadwaseem For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-07-26)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you are investing the money in this trading market than you should know about the market trend and than open any position for this trading business get the analysis of this trading market then place trading order.

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading krna aik bhot hi mushkil kam hai khas tur per new trader k liye q k trading main sab se zyada hamen analysis per tawajah deni hoti hai agar ham trading kren gy tu analysis krna bhot hi zyada zrori hai is liye without analysis trading be faida hai

15. The Following User Says Thank You to memi memi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-07-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 605 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)