+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 605 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,677 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko without analysis kay Trade karna loss data hay is laiy Trader Forex Trading kay business main kabhy bhy gambling na karay aor Forex Trading kay business ko thek tarah sy analysis kar kay Forex Trading main order place karay aor Forex Trading main market kay trend ko smj kar Trading karna aor market ko follow karna Trader kay liay must hota hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tauf is on a distinguished road Tauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    It could just be trading without analysis, it's a right of a trader to do so, an important receptive risk without affecting the mental condition of the trader, all done trader will restore to the trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope it's as easy as you think, never like this. How coins can determine your profits in trading, you and your analysis of the market that will help you.
    Do not walk blind walking with the right knowledge in it, Here's my advice, I hope you do not trade in this way or trade may disappoint you.

Member Arvi123 is on a distinguished road Arvi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without analysis usi ki tarah h jese aapko khi Jana h lekin address aapko nhi pta h.bina analyzing k aap shayd thoda bht profit kama lo agr aapka luck accha chal rha h to nhi to aap pakka hi loss uthoge..isliye trading krne se phle marker Jo bht acche se study kr k use analyze krne k bad hi trade open kre

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course if you are trading without analysis you will be like a gambler.
    You have to trade with good analysis and if you are still a beginner,
    you have to learn for different types of analysis to gain profit in this market.
    The gamblers do not trade they play games and just rely on luck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

kamendi (2017-08-29)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a stupid thing to be done by merchandisers for losing his account,
    I'm sure the correct analysis yields a profit for the merchant, I believe it plays a gigantic role to gain profit in trading. It will give you a signal about future market conditions and tell you what to try there in state affairs.
    If a person starts mercantilism while not analyzing it than he can feel with certainty in every trade,
    these things are forever done by new traders ..

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With trading analysis or trading without trading analytics means random means nothing
    to do with gambling is Forex Trading and tools used in trading
    and also a sea of information and terminology which means there
    is no room for comparison between Forex and gambling.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

akmil (2017-08-31)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I feel ready I open the position once more and hope so because it is a loss that is normal for
    good forex traders and traders to lose money because of their lessons to find their mistakes. For this reason
    I think then investing some better trading capital to recover losses can be good then saving our money in Forex market and according to me
    best decision for trader like Before that dont open any trade again since on on.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

sumiati (2017-08-31)

Junior Member Elizza is on a distinguished road Elizza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without any prior analysis or study is considered a mere gamble, not trading and work based on fundamentals and I hope to stay away from it

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    I think that we can trade without analysis in the market but i think in other to always be at the safe side we just have to learn how to trade with indicators because with indicators we can predict the direction of the trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 605 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)