+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 605 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade without analysis?

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    We have to realize that losses are a natural thing,
    so I have understood them not to keep losing my trades for too long then I am tied to emotions and it is actually a natural thing that needs
    to be controlled for a better trade. No.2 is needed when you want to open a trade.
    You need to refresh your mind to understand the market condition properly.
    No.3 is related to your expertise, knowledge and belief that you can return.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dingding For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-12-01)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frankly after the loss I just doubled my trading volume and tried to recover my previous losses that just by following trends
    and indicators and accurate news, we can stay away from the loss of ourselves more and more to make us lose much less
    because then you will also miss the chance to recover real with a pause
    from trading while doing an evaluation of errors that have been made and deepen techniques.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-12-01)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately if we do Forex without analysis
    than we depend on luck and maybe already
    some time we get profit but not for eternity and we also lose all the money we get with our luck besides our investment all so create difficulties for us.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-12-01), jellybelly2017 (2017-12-13)

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,481 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex k trading mai analysis bht aham hai mary kahny ka mtlb hai k forex mai analysis ko bht zyada important hasil hai
    Aur agar koi bghair analysis ko dhik k trading krta hai tho maybe ye apko loss dy skta hai so apko khyal rkna chahye.......

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-30), Akhterp (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-30), balli (2017-11-30), Forexcoolgirl (2017-12-29), FOREXMAN (2017-11-30), fxearner (2017-11-29), jimmy17 (2017-12-27), Mkg (2017-12-24), snake (2017-12-30), yulbang111 (2017-12-01), zahid2016 (2017-11-30)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,257 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analysis k bghair trading krna bht zyada risky hai mery bhai aur aur han srf risky hi nhi agar ap isko follow keye bghair trading
    karo gy tho phr ye apky capital ko wash kar skta hai mery bhai bus koshish karo k market ko study karty raho har waqt ......

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-30), azharahmad (2017-11-30), balli (2017-11-30), batool (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-11-27), FOREXMAN (2017-11-30), israr2017 (2017-11-30), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-27), kanita (2017-11-27), mian5575405 (2017-12-23), Muhammad1214 (2017-11-29), munibkhan (2017-11-30), QamarXulqi (2017-11-28), Trump (2017-11-27), yulbang111 (2017-11-28), zahid2016 (2017-11-30), zahraali989 (2017-11-27)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is just a useless trade if we trade without any analysis.
    so I would recommend that if you want to trade in foerx you should do trading after a comprehensive analysis
    and in this way you can trade with the difference and you can earn money in a better way.
    so it is highly recommended to add analytical knowledge

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In risky trading, we can do without any analysis or advice; in this case, we must rely only on the luck factor. But this kind of trade is really discouraged, because it could lead us to bankruptcy. Unless, if we use this strategy on demo accounts?

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When traders trade without analysis, there is no way they will get their best in the market as they will be doing trading in the way they do not understand, and that will be gambling that will only be amounting to losing in the market all the time.So to become success its important to gain good trading abilities at first, and for that we should have good analysis and good planning and good trading system in our trading Trading with gambling is not safe because it lead to so many disadvantages and calamities in trading.

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good analysis can mean our trades will give profits most of the times. We know how to trade and deal here when we learn and have experience. I actually trade whenever I get time. whenever I am free. Forex has actually made me independent. I do not have rely on others. I have also paid some of my past debts from profits in trading.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe this is a stupid factor that traders can do because of losing their accounts.
    I believe true analysis results in profits for traders. I believe it plays a big role to gain profit in trading.
    This will give you a signal about the long-term market situation and tell you what to do under which conditions.
    If a person starts trading while not analyzing it than he / she would lose every trade, these issues are constantly being made by new traders,
    this is the reason why many beginners lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 605 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)