+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 666 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 6653

Thread: What do you think??About your Future in Forex.

Member m.abas is an unknown quantity at this point m.abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simple now a day such as forex is going on progress similarly it we remain their place in the exchange market and it will hold on all over the world

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member AKHTARCH is on a distinguished road AKHTARCH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as we know forex trading is business all over the world.this business is growing day to day.customer are entering in this business day by day.some are going to loss and some are gaining profit.customer who wait and take are applied gain profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member javed12 is an unknown quantity at this point javed12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think k forexs ka future bohat bright ho ga koun k hum sab logo ko forex mein shamil hone ke advise day gaye k forex mein ao aur achi income aur acha knowledge hasil karo.

Senior Member khubaib.yahya is an unknown quantity at this point khubaib.yahya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in future Forex will increase and rise more, the way it is getting in,it will change the trend of markets of world it is the new generation business making the world more globalize and international markets hub.

Member khjlprogram is on a distinguished road khjlprogram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera yeh khiyaaal hia k forex meri life me future me kafi achey feeling deh sakta hai kio k abi me forex me new ho toh yeh mjhy abi say kafi good earnng deh rha hai jis say me apni pocket money use kar rha ho ic liye jab me ic me expereice gain kar lo ga toh kafi money deh ga yeh.

Senior Member bonikamen20 is an unknown quantity at this point bonikamen20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is the biggest currency
    market in the world. I think
    that it's popularity may up-
    ward with in the vary short
    time because it has good
    reputation in the world. Good luck

Senior Member noter is an unknown quantity at this point noter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is mai koi shak nahi kay forex logo k feature bight karta hain aur logo ko bohat sa profit dyta hai is liay forex ko aur yeh forex hai bhi bohat simple is say hum bohat sara profit earn kar sakty hai aur apna featuer balkay apny ghar walon ka feature b bright kar sakta hai

Senior Member sarfraz44 is an unknown quantity at this point sarfraz44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are able to do analysis then yes Forex makes us good analyzer but otherwise if we can't then we will depend on signals and that will cause loss and loss means we will lose if we depend on trading with signals so i think that with frequent practice experience you will learn how to control the emotion and how to manage capital and become a successful financial manager..

Senior Member jahurfxcc is an unknown quantity at this point jahurfxcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think and know that forex is international And in forex market have very strong currency and on the currency trade is very profitable for all trader. So just good trading for need good learn about forex trade for good earn. online currency trading business market in the world. And this trading market is currency buy and sell business market. And this trading business is very high profitable and very believable business market in the world.

Senior Member black1 is an unknown quantity at this point black1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best online trading business and this forum is best. Forex is for all the people of the world. We can do trading with small amount and get profit, so it is helping people in everyway so it's future is very bright, it will gain more popularity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 666 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)