+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 666 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 6653

Thread: What do you think??About your Future in Forex.

Senior Member Janan Khan is on a distinguished road Janan Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    men sochta houn forex par kam k ak bahot bara trader ban jaon or acha profit kama sako or apni life forex k zarea change kar sakoun yahi men sochta houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member SM0001 is an unknown quantity at this point SM0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex has very bright future because of its reliability. users trust Forex and motivate others to join because its not fake. i hope one day Forex need to create some policies for people joining because more and more people are joining it and one day it will be difficult to handle this much amount of users. i am sure Forex has very bright future because of its honesty. people come and join and start earning. it is a blessing for many people specially for those who have knowledge and skills but did not get chance to prove themselves and Forex give them a chance and they become successful Forex businessman.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member robben062 is an unknown quantity at this point robben062's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if i am work more and more in this forex business then i hope i will make good profit and if i am try to more learn then i will become a good trader and expert in trading business and then i will become a successful trader.

Senior Member synexart is an unknown quantity at this point synexart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri nazar me forex buhat tarkee kre ga. kyn ke interent per takreeban aal the job are fraud. aur yeh wahid job hai jo real bussiness per mushtamil hai. is me koi fraud nahi ahi. sub real hai is me. aur koi dhoka nahi hai. is me agar aap experience hasil kr lete ahian tu paisa bhi buhat hai. is wliye meri nzar me yeh buhat tarki kre ga.

Banned fxremond is an unknown quantity at this point fxremond's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do believe it's reputation may well up-ward along with inside fluctuate short time as it offers beneficial name on earth. They have beneficial long term. my spouse and i noticed everyone individually begin foreign currency trading in addition to wana earn money along with foreign currency trading well, i may how the long term vibrant connected with foreign currency trading task.

Senior Member daniya143 is an unknown quantity at this point daniya143's Avatar
    Thanks
    aj kal k dor mein forex itna popular ho chuka hai k her koi is mein interest laita hai or zyada profit earn kerna chahta hai to isi bat say andaza ho jata hai k future mein yeh kis qadar puri dunya pe cha jaye ga yeh ek kamyab money platfarm hai

Senior Member Azam is an unknown quantity at this point Azam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir i am thinking about forex future becuase if forex is a good busines then i will related with forex in future and wants good profit form forex becuase i know forex is a very good business and forex gives many facilties for chage the life

Senior Member dipphongko is an unknown quantity at this point dipphongko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the future of forex very bright all people one by one start forex trading and wana make money with forex tmost important Forex are moment, then my subscription profit stop loss, feelings and close your account and try not to forget about other things, I think that is the best way to manage your emotions ,rading so i can that the future bright of forex trading. the because i saw ..

Senior Member galaxyuniverse is an unknown quantity at this point galaxyuniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khyal sy agr app iss mn itna acha kam krty ho to iss ka future yakeenan bright ho ga iss ny hamain boht faida dya hy iss mn hamum bhoht profit bnqty hn iss ny hamay luye boht kam kia hy jb hum trading krty hn to aik achi earning bhi bna skhty hn

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyentuanbo View Post
    think that the future of forex very bright one by one start forex trading and the future bright of forex trading. Emotions is one of the most important Forex are continually trying to keep buying and selling at the moment, then my subscription profit stop loss, feelings and close your account and try not to forget about , is the best way to manage your emotions .
    way of thinking very well at all, maybe some people think that forex is a business that will give us more benefit. by because they were a lot of people who do the competition so that he can be the best and become a proficient trader in the forex trading market. and I personally also think that I should be able to be one of the successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 666 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 559 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)