+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 666 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think??About your Future in Forex.

Junior Member malkum will become famous soon enough malkum's Avatar
    Thanks
    every one of us believes that currency trading will become the largest foreign exchange business
    on the planet. I truly believe that that status may increase with the time difference
    determined because it attributes the good status of the planet. This is very good prospect.
    I think, in the candidate it will eventually become the main assortment to get everyone to start a business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very bright future is to anticipate forex trading. New traders start trading every
    day in forex and create higher profits. I feel in the future forex trading is sure to be
    so famous that everyone can trade in this market either or not as time around
    or full time trader and get cash.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is the best and profitable business for everyone and everyone can trade
    with forex and can earn lots of money with forex and can take many advantages with forex also
    i just rely on forex and forex is my future and my life
    and i can not live without forex and I love it very much.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

baper (2018-01-29), bronz (2018-01-29), diantara (2018-01-29), hansfx (2018-01-29), nyumbang (2018-01-29), surabi (2018-01-29)

Member Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, iska to me sirf or sirf you andaza laga sakta hun k me isay kabhi bhi leave nhi karunga, mene isme kaafi time diya hai or mujhy umeed hai kuch time bad me isay samajh lunga or acha profit bhi karlunga lekin isay chorhna hi hai. Mujhy maloom hai meri mehnat zaya nhi jaegi or yehi mera future hoga k me ek successful Forex trader banunga.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Uzir Shaikh For This Useful Post:

Malik Adil (2018-01-31), moazzam532 (2018-01-26), Mr.yen (2018-01-29), OSAMA ANWAR (2018-01-30), Unregistered (1)

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I think that trading Forex trading market itself really is a very good opportunity to become rich in my life.
    The future of the Forex trading market is certainly good.
    For me now I am also an expert in trading skills.
    I think that the future of Forex and myself will be very good.

Member Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen is a jewel in the rough Anee Sharmeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is alot of scope in Forex trading...
    Forex asa business h Jo limited time zada profit earn krta h.
    Equity utilizations create perfect infrastructure.
    Those traders who have commands and experience they can made their future Bright.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anee Sharmeen For This Useful Post:

moazzam532 (2018-01-27), Mr.yen (2018-01-29), Unregistered (1), Uzir Shaikh (2018-01-25)

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mein apny future ko forex k business mein bhot hi bright dakh raha hon because forex ka business aik aisa business hai jo k hamen learning karny per bhot hi acha response deta hai tu mein learning and experince se bhot acha future bana sakta hon .

Junior Member Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mara jo future hai wo acha hai ab thuk ka jo bhi safa tha mara trading mai wo bht hi jyada acha tha mary
    Ko tho bus yahi lgta hai k trading mai any wala future ka jo waqt hai wo bhi acha hi hoga mary bhaya.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad1214 For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-01-25)

Junior Member habib malik is on a distinguished road habib malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in future forex will be the largest business of the world i can see a great development in it.. now forex is the worlds largest currency market in the world

14. The Following User Says Thank You to habib malik For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-01-25)

Member naveedkhawaja will become famous soon enough naveedkhawaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the future of forex is bright because every one is earning from forex with a little money and with a little investment because forex is easy in learning and the number of trader increasing day by day because it is very profitable trading market for all traders who are trading to earn money

16. The Following User Says Thank You to naveedkhawaja For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-01-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 666 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)