+ Reply to Thread
Page 1407 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 407 907 1307 1357 1397 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1417 ... LastLast
Results 14,061 to 14,070 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Junior Member apple5 is an unknown quantity at this point apple5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i totally agree with you forex is not game, It is business. in game we play for mental refreshment there is nothing we can loose. but in forex we do investment we may can earn profit or loose our total investment so ithink its not game , its just a business.
    I love Apple.

Banned abirmahmud is an unknown quantity at this point abirmahmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do think of which Forex trading can be a very big as well as worthwhile business on this planet. I do think of which Forex trading can be a really productive business exactly where we work wise as well as produce lots of money in a short time. the actual deal is really as depressing being a activity, but in the actual deal to take a position profit a sport devote absolutely no money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is not game it also a business. In the start I take him very light just like a game. After the passage of time I be serious and adopt it as business profession. Now I am able to earn profit from the Forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Inesh is an unknown quantity at this point Inesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noerj4nn4h View Post
    forex is never be game until trader make it game, for me forex is business and not game, if any body do this business and conscious this is game actually they are gambler, because forex is depend to our mind about it's
    i agree with you sis, forex can be a game if we can mastering this business, we can trading with pleasure like we play video game but if we don't still be a master, you should not make forex like a game we must learn and learn

Senior Member undefinied is an unknown quantity at this point undefinied's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes its true that forex isn't such as a game its on-line business. from here folks will earn terribly simply if work with patient. if we need on-line business than 1st we invest cash than we do a earn cash from forex trading.

Member pakdeden is an unknown quantity at this point pakdeden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree, if forex is considered by some as a game, then we will not get a satisfactory outcome, like different merchants always take into account the profit and loss, that forex business should be run

Banned musfiqur is an unknown quantity at this point musfiqur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, Forex is not a game it is one kind of online business . Forex maintain rules and regulation and follow some tectonic maintain a Forex market . So involve here and play a online money earning game .

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don,t think that forex is a game because its a very high level business and so many people are investing there moneys and trying to win profit.And its risky business as well if we are taking like a game then we can,t improve overself in this business.

Senior Member haqi is an unknown quantity at this point haqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, when we decide to do business forex, then we should also be prosecuted for smart, because as you mentioned smart forex is a business that is present throughout the world

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah brother forex is serious business and here we use our knowledge and skills to take profit from market and it's not any gambling and game. if it's game or gambling gambler can't be successful in any type of field so we should trade according to our knowledge not gambling here if we want to get good results of our trades. if we are following any system strategy and work that's not game but if we follow our luck only then it's can be.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1407 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 407 907 1307 1357 1397 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1417 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)