+ Reply to Thread
Page 1312 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 312 812 1212 1262 1302 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1322 1362 1412 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,120 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Member poorman is an unknown quantity at this point poorman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course forex is not a game if trader take forex trading as a game then they face lots of trable. But if trader take trading as a business then trading is good for them and they can take this business as life time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sherzadaghalib is an unknown quantity at this point sherzadaghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, forex is not game but a Forex is a best online company which gave oppertunity to every educated and some uneducated people. Forex for poor, and give a busnis for happy life. Wo jion the forex they are so happy from forex, I thing there will be no person, who sad from forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muc is an unknown quantity at this point muc's Avatar
    Thanks
    From the first time i started trading in the forex market i know that i have been doing quite good there is nothing as good as being goo in the trading business for it makes me feel better and strger.

Senior Member dhuddy is an unknown quantity at this point dhuddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i think this is not wrong that forex is a business everyone can start forex trading as business i think this a shape of other business and this business is very popular in all the world so we can hard work in this business and then we get huge money in the short time .

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a nice business and this is a great platform. This is more profitable than any other business online. Forex is a smart business which has a lot of advantages and opportunity to make success. In Forex trade a trader can make unlimited profit. This is really a winning platform.

Senior Member asfi27 is an unknown quantity at this point asfi27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with this thread.forex is not a game.its a business.so if we wanna trade forex we should do it seriously.we need to learn it.if we treat forex as a game or gambling we can not sustain in market for long time.its one of the hard business so need to be careful about tarding forex

Member anikmarvin is an unknown quantity at this point anikmarvin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course the true of which foreign exchange seriously isn't as being a video game the online business. through right here folks can easily generate simply in the event that talk with sufferer. the a big career we now have, mention big dollars, big income furthermore big deficits inside this foreign exchange business.

Senior Member mafiforex is an unknown quantity at this point mafiforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how a business can be a game, i dont understad. yes its true that forex is not like a game its online business.from here people can earn very easily if work with patient.if we want online business than first we invest money than we do a earn money from forex trading.

Member lest is an unknown quantity at this point lest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree. trading forex is good business, great business and not a game. if we make forex trading as a game, then forex will be the most dangerous game, because we will lose all money

Banned Jamuna is an unknown quantity at this point Jamuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes forex is not a job It is a fat concern. But i cerebrate it is equal a mettlesome In forex we also win or unofficial the merchandise similar a job. We do affect soured in forex like a courageous. After loosing the switch we also transform sad equivalent a strategy. But in trading we put money In a game we do not put any type of money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1312 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 312 812 1212 1262 1302 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1322 1362 1412 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)