+ Reply to Thread
Page 1168 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 168 668 1068 1118 1158 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1178 1218 1268 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,680 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Senior Member inath is an unknown quantity at this point inath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree,, forex is not a game. There are many big players such as central banks, goverment and other big player who trade in this business and it makes forex is really a real business and not a game

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oshim View Post
    forex is the reals business. this is not games or gambling. i like the this tradings. i am tradings in here before times. forex is the online tradings business.
    like that just can not be serious money in forex income but we can earn unlimited money so i think when you see good momentum then it is time to enter, we can the make so much good profit from this market so i am working with this that one day if i continue

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maruffx.raj is an unknown quantity at this point maruffx.raj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. Forex is not a game rather it is a business. You can be benifitted by dealing with forex. It is one of the best earning sources that have ever created. You can easily earn money by forex very playfully.

Senior Member nejama is an unknown quantity at this point nejama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salam06 View Post
    Yes, forex is the real business. This is not game or gambling. I like the this trading. I am trading in here before time.Forex is the online trading business. You can invest in here.
    The knowledge and patience are the most important and happiness in my opinion is the least important, because if you see yourself as in tune with the market that is not successful in trading of happiness, but the knowledge, skills , expertise, skills and the patience to wait for your trade setups tend and the discipline to follow your trading method.

Senior Member banmut is an unknown quantity at this point banmut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RahmatAli View Post
    Yes you are true that Forex is not like a game but it is an online business. Here people can earn a lot of profit very easily if they work with patient. Indeed in this business you can create a quick buck, but you can also lose a lot too. Because it is a volatile business and you can not actually ascertain the truth. There is a risky in this business.
    very true I agree with you, forex is not a game but forex business is truly real, we could have this big profit and easy if we could run a trading properly. have a good market analysis.

Member oshim is an unknown quantity at this point oshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the reals business. this is not games or gambling. i like the this tradings. i am tradings in here before times. forex is the online tradings business.

Member next is an unknown quantity at this point next's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt Forex is very risk and complicated it is not game we should be careful when we make the entry in the market wrong entry give us big loss therefore we should make the entry after complete analysis of the market.

Member runku is an unknown quantity at this point runku's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, a specific currency is not only a successful small business, but I think it's a video game, or maybe make the game including currency trading many video games do we all not like stock exchange currency trading is like losing relax after efforts to buy and sell, but to participate in revenue to play in any kind of spending can be confirmed.

Senior Member RahmatAli is an unknown quantity at this point RahmatAli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are true that Forex is not like a game but it is an online business. Here people can earn a lot of profit very easily if they work with patient. Indeed in this business you can create a quick buck, but you can also lose a lot too. Because it is a volatile business and you can not actually ascertain the truth. There is a risky in this business.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ye sach he mere bahi k forex koi game shame nahi he ye ak seroius kisam ka or profitable business he is ko game smjne wale apna nuksan kr skte hn agar is ko serius na lia tu business ko business hi smja use k ly acha he na k game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1168 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 168 668 1068 1118 1158 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1178 1218 1268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)