+ Reply to Thread
Page 1079 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 79 579 979 1029 1069 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1089 1129 1179 ... LastLast
Results 10,781 to 10,790 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Senior Member digitalnelso is an unknown quantity at this point digitalnelso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very big business that involves lot of money,so it is not a game. it should be taken seriously like any other business. its not gambling, it is real and you can make good money from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kosavi is an unknown quantity at this point kosavi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading business is truly business, but it can be used as a game and entertaining at the same time make money for those who like a challenge. ground in forex trading, if we do games business and we are losing money then we really will be lost.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member achi420 is an unknown quantity at this point achi420's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is not game i think just like a game so i think we want to do alot of succeed and provide alot of results still to make sure you get rid of ough may well uninterrupted sleep and additionally implement little so forex is best

Member omachi is an unknown quantity at this point omachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is business. because we did not earn the investment or but mostly games that are being used for the last time. Here we are lucky in these foreign exchange we invest and make more money than any business using downtime away. We pass time here also but instead of games we get money in return. It is a game of money.

Member kehuydiet is an unknown quantity at this point kehuydiet's Avatar
    Thanks
    No doubt Forex trading profitable for those who use it the proper way and to think positive after verify forex profits for these people. Therefore we can not explain as a foreign exchange are connected by game.forex tien tien and connected directly with our lifestyle.so if we will lose money because competition in the game, we improperly serious things but if we borrow money from forex then she need to take all these things seriously.

Senior Member unicipp01 is an unknown quantity at this point unicipp01's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course it is not a game,it is business.it is real online business.here people can do this business easily,by knowing and getting skilled about it.

Senior Member okor01 is on a distinguished road okor01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is actually true, but I think that it's a business sector it can never be in the game. I think that it is better for us as a way to have the income. I can say it's for the business sector.

Senior Member hemu789 is an unknown quantity at this point hemu789's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currency trading operating working operating is a legal organization and Forex is not like a action headline we should not take it as a action headline we should take it as our best organization so then we can element to be success in this market so that can only happen when we take it serious. Thanks indian-forex

Banned leopham is an unknown quantity at this point leopham's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that forex trading is a company that is very important and profitable in the world. I think that forex trading is a company very stylish that we can operate in a smart way and a lot of money in a short time. Capacity is not the forex For Your Online Business. From which people can make money very easy, if you are working with patients, if we have an online business, it is not the first time, we have invested over the money we make money forex trading elephant.

Banned kipj01 is an unknown quantity at this point kipj01's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that Forex is not a game, it's actually a business sector. It's a lot easier for me in a way that can provide income. I can say that it's the best way I can.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1079 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 79 579 979 1029 1069 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1089 1129 1179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)