+ Reply to Thread
Page 1020 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 20 520 920 970 1010 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1030 1070 1120 ... LastLast
Results 10,191 to 10,200 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Senior Member black1 is an unknown quantity at this point black1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business it is not a game, here we trade not play and invest money that can be profitable or give us loss so it it is not like a game , it is a business. Forex is connected with money. So we have to take care in every step in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jazib is an unknown quantity at this point jazib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tes of course forex is not a game forex is a big online business forex bht profitable business hai puri world me bht se log forex ko use kr rhy hain hum ghar beth k forex pe kam kr sakty hain or ache planing k sath forex se money earn kr sakty hain forex is very interesting business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member geplak is an unknown quantity at this point geplak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a business, because forex on forex there is no such thing as luck so it was all there should be analysis and I think a trader it is sure that learning continues according to be able to analyze the well, so easy to achieve a profit, so the more science and luck will be approached. that's the forex.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe forex trading is not game and i think some like and also i believe some just like only that and also i believe many individuals please don't just like strain. This is the almost all explanation. when i knowledge because in forex trading is extremely great however the issue is usually the amount you get rid of when you're wrong.

Senior Member rahimmughal is an unknown quantity at this point rahimmughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dubet thnat is buseniee but is it same k=like as game no one know how it is end result but when we doo acciording to proper tresmes and condition that is good for us and we can expeect good result at ther and of forx tarding so keep goog as business nad one day you are tope earner of forx

Senior Member mianfiaz is an unknown quantity at this point mianfiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is business in which we get profit in shape of money if any people or person think about forex is an game then he can not earn money and going to loss so in forex we take all decision very seriously and carefully

Senior Member ranakhurramctn is an unknown quantity at this point ranakhurramctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a world wide business. In forex business trader can earn huge money in very short time easily. Forex is not a game its business. this is the best oppertunity for jobless peoples they can earn geat money in forex trading doing trade at home.

Banned danis1234 is an unknown quantity at this point danis1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think in my point fo view ecause you learn for earning and when you can earn without learning then you should earn. But when comes to forex i think learning is much better option. Because if don't learn you lose at forex for sure.

Senior Member fxabdulrehman will become famous soon enough fxabdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    some people think that forex is game of money but its totally wrong i don't think so. their is no alternative business but forex. if u follow rule u can earn as much u want so enjoy forex trading

Banned mfaisals123 is on a distinguished road mfaisals123's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex ak game nhe ha ya online game ki trha ka businees ha jo ham ghar bathy aream sy kar sakty ha or money earn kar sakty ha,,,,,,,,,,,,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1020 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 20 520 920 970 1010 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1030 1070 1120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)