+ Reply to Thread
Page 1012 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 12 512 912 962 1002 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1022 1062 1112 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,120 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Member khubaib-yahya is an unknown quantity at this point khubaib-yahya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I do agree that Forex is not a game it is a business. it is the wolds best business of wold opening chances to learn and earn and to make their future.it is the worlds best business of world on web.it is giving employment to every 1.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nayyara is an unknown quantity at this point nayyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes .. forex is not game ..forex is business ... don't play on forex with your money..
    this business has potential to make you very poor ...
    treat forex as long term investment to increase your monthly income ..
    always use low risk and avoid do gambling in this business..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lovely77 is on a distinguished road lovely77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ko game kena kisi bhe lihaz acha nhi hoga keun kay forex ek buhat acha business hai or es business main all over the world log mojod hain or forex say earning kar rahy hain or mery khayal main jis forum say earning ki jaye usy game say compare karna koi achi baat nhi hoge.

Member goodluck44447746 is on a distinguished road goodluck44447746's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi dear bohat acah thread kia hai .. MAin apke is thread ko like karta houn or agree b karta houn... G han ap ne bilkul theek kaha hai ap ne k forex aik game nahi hai ye aik bohat hi interesting business hai ku k ye complex b hai or mazydaar b

Member kebab is an unknown quantity at this point kebab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keiko View Post
    forex is and will always be a business to me atleast that is what i know when i am trading or when i get to invest in the forex business that is why i know that to me forex is not a game it is a business.
    It is true indeed forex is a business not as a game or gambling, so we have to take science to succeed in this business, and a trader must keep learning and learning I think we'll know a lot about the trades, it was very good for us.

Banned rabia2021 is on a distinguished road rabia2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya i do agree with you forex is not a game it is a business and as much we will take it serious and work hard as much it will be good and safe for us so that we should take it as a business.

Senior Member keiko is on a distinguished road keiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is and will always be a business to me atleast that is what i know when i am trading or when i get to invest in the forex business that is why i know that to me forex is not a game it is a business.

Banned renhow01 is on a distinguished road renhow01's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually think that forex is a business sector, it's never in the game can be. I think it's much better in a business sector. Which is much better for us in a way that can provide income very easily. I think the game could not find the way of business.

Banned bivapaik is an unknown quantity at this point bivapaik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i concur with you. But how such grouping discuss forex as their job? Because near group proceed to the industry exclusive for activity. Without sufficiency aptitude to trading , but necessary to alter huge acquire.

Senior Member kiataba is an unknown quantity at this point kiataba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah dude, forex is not really a game or gambling, it's a real business, actually forex is consisted of any financial markets around the world, but the difference with other markets is that forex market is an online job and it makes it little weird than others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1012 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 12 512 912 962 1002 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1022 1062 1112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)