+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers vs payza

Senior Member ajmb24 is an unknown quantity at this point ajmb24's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you really have a very curious referral program in which you can add people and you get the benefit of it, really do not know if other processors have a referral program as payza counts, if so I hope to have if anyone can tell me another processor that includes the referral program
    im preffer payza for this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Money brokers is the best payment process for the forex trading people. All most broker support MB site. But Payza not support any broker for deposit. I also prefer it from all other money bookers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member robin341 is an unknown quantity at this point robin341's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moneybookers is the best from the payza because Moneybookers is the started from many ears ago i am also use this system for us and many people are use Moneybookers.

Thanks
    payza is the best known payment processor, I used it several times, and my taste is pretty good, is very fast and reliable, clear negative things that will have negative things nngun payment processor is perfect, but we must recognize that Payza works great, and is a good competitor.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere kayal sa money bookers sa best paysa ha ma to payza ko use karo gaya is ka payment system muje bohat
    acha lagta ha payza ko zayda tar trader use karte ha kyon ka is sa payment jaldi mil jayti ha

Thanks
    when payza improve its international transfer system, we can talk about some of the best payment processors, capable of dealing with paypal. although they are hard work to look like paypal, no doubt is a great payment processor without discrediting moneybookers

Banned muhin_123 is on a distinguished road muhin_123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moneybookers and payza both are good payment processor but payza more good than moneybookers.payza is fast and they cut low fess then moneybooker.tranjection system is easy in payza.

Thanks
    yea payza its easy but have fee, moneybookers its most dificult for deposits, and whitralls.
    two companies can work in better programs.

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use money bookers and i donnot like to the payza because his minimum payout is to 1$ and also have different verification process required so i don't like payza and like moneybookers

Junior Member Earnmaster68 is an unknown quantity at this point Earnmaster68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opionion PAYZA AND MONEY BOOOKERS BOOOTH ARE GOOOD . BUT I MOST USE PAYZA I HAVE NOT USERD MONEY BOOKERS PAYZA ACCOUNT NEED VERIFCATION AND MY ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)