+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Moneybookers vs payza

Senior Member faisal waheed is on a distinguished road faisal waheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main moneybooker k barey main itna nhi janta. bs itna janta hon k ye payment instrument hai. moneybooker broker ko achi service provide krtey hain as compared to payza. payza broker ko support nhi krtey. aksar broker payza ko like krtey hain. payza main koi khas baat nhi hai as compare to moneybooker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello,
    I know about both Moneybookers and payza.I use both in my e-currency payment.In Bangladesh use both in Basundhara city and you can exchange money.
    Also you can use liberty reserve whic is money exchange opportunity in BRAC Bank.
    This opportunity for blessing for us.
    Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamranchy View Post
    Hi everyone let me share which payment processor do you use and like from moneybookers and payza.
    I still believe in using moneybooker sir
    as a means of payment, I think it would be safe sekai for our use in a long time sir
    I will be able to compare by using the other payment instruments in this way then I will be more confident once sir

Banned rayanparis is an unknown quantity at this point rayanparis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best practices officers paid a Commission. Almost all of the most important "commercial services" part of the site. But wages actually marketing service agreements. But my income to pay for a lot of operations, check the programs on your hard disk. We all love Malaysia 2.

Banned gb993 is an unknown quantity at this point gb993's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both payza and moneybookers have some problems associated with withdrawal, verification and deposit. You can't use payza for forex as no broker accept payza for deposit except withdrawal. Moneybookers is risky as they often lock account sometimes suspend without valid reason with money in account. I hate both. I think LibertyReserve is the best option.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moneybookers best of payza because I Mona almost similar to make your Liberty but in terms of work resembles the PayPal system, but better than Paypal because it supports most of the countries that are not supported by PayPal .

Senior Member clone is an unknown quantity at this point clone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paiza prefer for my taste, but payza moneybookers is good has good programs, the only bad thing is payza are surcharges when you make a deposit of money to the account of payza, but to send them to other accounts have no surcharges

Junior Member 13579 is an unknown quantity at this point 13579's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use moneybookers and payza but i like payza most because it is the best payment processor in the world it has own its prepaid card that we can withdraw money instantly from any atm machine....

Senior Member ghuffarahmad is an unknown quantity at this point ghuffarahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like payza and i used payza as a online payment processor because it is a very fast payment processor. It has no transection fee on transfering money from one payza account to another.

Banned frankycas is an unknown quantity at this point frankycas's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion it is far better that payza moneybookers, moneybookers is accepted in many websites and has the great advantage over payza that allows withdrawals to bank accounts, which does not allow payza

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)