+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: How trend line and fibonacci work

Senior Member sonijuyi is an unknown quantity at this point sonijuyi's Avatar
    Thanks
    In another calculation is excellent for Fibonacci is coupled with a trend line (trend line). Where Fibonacci levels can work well when the movement experienced trending market, it is perfectly reasonable thing to do. But you need to remember that every time the pair was having a rising trend, the trader can use Fibonacci retracement levels as a way to enter the market.
    So why not find a level where Fibonacci level contact with the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zirconium is on a distinguished road zirconium's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is aud/chf daily chart.u can see the pair is around 0.0 daily very strong support level.i think it is better to buy.take profit should be around 50 pips + stop loss 30 pips.lets see wat going to happen.this is the 4th time pair is touching this line

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for your post. I had little idea about the trend line and you help for understading the trend line . And i think the trend line will play very important rules for doing trading in the forex and help us for taking proper decission in right time

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zirconium View Post
    U can see nzd/chf tested 61.8 fibo line 2 times and for the 3rd time pair is testing that line.but in there u can see a uptrendline too.4h bearish candle seems very good so i think 61.8 line will break.if that happens 50.0 will achieve,in a daily and 4h charts showing sell signals.so i thin it is better to put sell order around 0.7682 sl 0.7700 and tp 0.7644

take profit hit.38 pips in profit .lowest seen @ 0.7635.i used stupid trailing stop i only got 4 pips.so sad .how ever i think go down until around 0.7500.then we can see a upside movement

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    To my apprehension,the value state present retrace itself and the entrancement power preserve exchequer 38.2% or 61.8% or it can be level 100%. So, these ratios 38.2% and 61.8% are advised to be crucial as the industry might acquire hold or opposition at these levels.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    U can see nzd/chf tested 61.8 fibo line 2 times and for the 3rd time pair is testing that line.but in there u can see a uptrendline too.4h bearish candle seems very good so i think 61.8 line will break.if that happens 50.0 will achieve,in a daily and 4h charts showing sell signals.so i thin it is better to put sell order around 0.7682 sl 0.7700 and tp 0.7644

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those indicators are accurate in 4h and daily charts so dont use 1h or other time frames.

then how do I determine that the price will not be penetrated or turn around at some point? whether the confirmation of the next candle, or else there is an indicator to analyze it? please answer. thank you
    By candle stick pattern.for example doji,morning or evening stars,hammer or inverted and many more.
    u can use indicators also for example if MACD or weldin showing sell sign trend line can broken.but not sure
    so learn candle patterns

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimesitis very difficult to flow the trend line but the best thing is that the trend line will keep on changing so i advise all the traders to traede with a reaction.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing this trend line and fibonacci trading method, i will be grateful if you can try and share all the indicator that you attached to that your chart here for the forum member benefit. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mediafxx View Post
    trading with trend line and fibonacci indicator will make trading easy and will get big advantage in managing trading capital should be disciplined and trading experience with using trend line and fibonacci indicator and see learning strongest trends manage capital
    1st of all i didnt use fibonacci indicator in my analyzes.those fibo lines i drew manually.I will attach my indicators here soon but remember those are not my indicators.credit goes to original up-loaders.
    1.MA
    2.wildan trade system

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

http://rapidshare.com/files/11986862...lder%20(2).rar

Here u can download 2 indicators which im using.i used macd but no more
    In MA indicator
    blue-buy
    red-sell
    yellow-conformation

In wildan
    red-sell
    blue-buy

Banned rohomot is an unknown quantity at this point rohomot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Understand the price back up to 38.2% in May and can continue, or 61.8%, even 100% eco. So this will be held at 38.2% and 61.8% of the market or maintain the sustainability indicators at these levels.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)