+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: How trend line and fibonacci work

Senior Member zirconium is on a distinguished road zirconium's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trendlines and fibonacci level method is a very good way to get rich quickly.im trying to give u a little knowledge about this method.u can see all the pairs are playing between fibonacci values.therefore u can grab a easy 20-30 pips in every day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mdtareq is an unknown quantity at this point mdtareq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1st of all i didn't use fibonacci indicator in my analyzes.those fibo lines i role player manually.I will attach my indicators here before long however keep in mind those don't seem to be my indicators.credit goes to original up-loaders.
    1.MA
    2.wildan trade system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Another perfect example.u can understand by watching this chart.trendlines are gold.pair touched the trendline went up like a rocket.also see the gold daily chart there is money tree hidden there.hope u can find that.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by banglades View Post
    Thanks for your post. I had little idea about the trend line and you help for understading the trend line . And i think the trend line will play very important rules for doing trading in the forex and help us for taking proper decission in right time
    use Fibonacci the capital market to achieve growth strategy that the strategy for risk management in forex trading because it has a high durability and analysis of capital with Fibonacci management in forex capital

Member ksatria921 is an unknown quantity at this point ksatria921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think any time trend always work, but that might distinguish the movement. there are certain times that make candle / fast moving market.

Fibonacci if I do not think such a trend.
    maybe you want to add / correct?
    Hope, i'll get thumb or thank from you're

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by runu View Post
    To my apprehension,the value state present retrace itself and the entrancement power preserve exchequer 38.2% or 61.8% or it can be level 100%. So, these ratios 38.2% and 61.8% are advised to be crucial as the industry might acquire hold or opposition at these levels.
    using trend line is very easy must used disipline is trading for trading in accordance with the power management of capital by following the movement of capital and analysis of important news and analysis of the news release fundamentals

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Above there is a very good resistance level which is 23.6 fibonacci level.last time have touched trendline and trend line rejected the pair.next target should be around 38.2 fibo level,if it broke the upper trendline will hold the pair.u can see at 50.0 fibo level pair has touched trndline and went upside.that is how these are working

Banned manio is on a distinguished road manio's Avatar
    Thanks
    trend lines are the best in the market and that way when one gets to know how to follow the trendlines then i will =have to make sure that i have traded all the best in the market that is the best way to keep moving.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

its becouse the trend lines to follow is not that easy and i know that we all have to make some very nice moves in the market to make sure that i will make all the best in the market.

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend line and fibonacci are very useful tools in forex if used correctly firt take the trend line these are the line drawn along the lows when price is rising or along the ighs when price is falling tese trend lines works as diagonal support and resistance and if trend is holding price will bounce off these line so it is good to buy when price touches the trend line in up trend and sell in down trend now fibnacci theory says that rice when moved against the nain trend it will retrace on fibonacci levels actually these levels act ass potential support and resistance levels and if the trend lines and fibnacci levels are confluent than probablity of bouncing of price increases

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex we can devide fibonacci levels to 2 main parts
    Fibonacci Retracement
    0.382, 0.500, 0.618
    Fibonacci retracement levels are used as support and resistance levels.

Fibonacci Extension
    1.000, 1.618

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)