+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: How trend line and fibonacci work

Junior Member seser is an unknown quantity at this point seser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci levels are the flashiest regalement, and all of them, it is a good idea. And two manic event Fibonacci more The ratio of people here uses two pages that particularly strongest Fibonacci accepted.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you ate used or you are using this kind of trading there are some thing that you have to know that you have to understand that graph that you are using or those that find in the mt4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nazeerali is an unknown quantity at this point nazeerali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new in forex trading and learn it well from different sources i learn from demo trading account a forum and atrader that helps me toi learn in trading then i open real account and start trading .

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    To my knowledge the cost activity may retrace itself and the entrancement might carry on till 38.2% or 61.8% or it may be also 100% so these ratios 38.2% and 61.8% are regarded as being essential as the market might find help or weight at these levels.

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I often also use indicators Fibbonacci for me, is a good parameter to determine support and resistance, so that we can start on time and a good point to open a transaction

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    To my understanding,the price action can retrace itself and also the delectation would possibly continue until thirty eight.2% or 61.8% or it are often even 100%. So, these ratios thirty eight.2% and 61.8% area unit thought-about to be necessary because the market would possibly notice support or resistance at these levels.................

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fxrafi4 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member shifa1 is an unknown quantity at this point shifa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi Friends,
    To my own comprehending, the value action will certainly retrace itself along with the replacement might keep on till 37. 2% or even 61. 8% or even it may be actually 100%. And so, these kinds of ratios 37. 2% as well as 61. 8% are generally regarded as being significant since the market will discover support or even resistance with these kinds of amounts. Thanks ...................................

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I was actually more than well for me, I used the Fibonacci, support trade and development, the best way to Fibonacci and resistance are the best marketing deserves more

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ksatria921 View Post
    I think any time trend always work, but that might distinguish the movement. there are certain times that make candle / fast moving market.

Fibonacci if I do not think such a trend.
    maybe you want to add / correct?
    forex trading is seeing a trend analysis with trading plan will get the price benefit management using capital and set a low level of risk will make trading safer but must use practised in demo account that will make smart in trade

Member myoret is an unknown quantity at this point myoret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good info....
    In another calculation is excellent for Fibonacci is coupled with a trend line (trend line). Where Fibonacci levels can work well when the movement experienced trending market, it is perfectly reasonable thing to do. But you need to remember that every time the pair was having a rising trend, the trader can use Fibonacci retracement levels as a way to enter the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)