+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: How trend line and fibonacci work

Member gudjohnsen is an unknown quantity at this point gudjohnsen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ateftrader View Post
    trading fibonacci is a common strategy but is not easy.actually it's is a primary way to learn how to trade forex treding demo account.good knowledge,exprience and forex books helps to learn about forex.
    Fibbonacci is concerning on the picture. Fibbonacci always shows picture. We already know that picture always giving more perception than word. One picture can containing many words. Fiobbonaccci is not that easy to use. Fibbonacci is simple but rather hard to apply the rule. I have fibbonacci for several years

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member philosopher15 is an unknown quantity at this point philosopher15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually these figures and charts are a bit complicated although I love them when they come as summary for something I know!
    but when I don't get them they become so complicated!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hdanwia is an unknown quantity at this point hdanwia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i had little idea about the trend line and you help for understading the trend line . And i think the trend lines as will play very as an important rules for doing trading in the forex and help us for taking proper decission in right times !

Member ateftrader is on a distinguished road ateftrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading fibonacci is a common strategy but is not easy.actually it's is a primary way to learn how to trade forex treding demo account.good knowledge,exprience and forex books helps to learn about forex.

Senior Member karibhag is an unknown quantity at this point karibhag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The the value state present retraced as an itself and the entrancement power preserve exchequer 38.2% or 61.8% or it can be level 100%. So, these ratios 38.2% and 61.8% are so advised to be crucial as the industry might acquire hold or opposition at these levels !!

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend line and fibonacci technical analysis ma buhat hi important tools hay ko k ek technical trader ko market ma analysis karnay ma kafi zaida madad kar sakta hay , lakin in ko use karnay sa pahlay hamay in k baray ma achi tarah jankari hasil kar laini cahiyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh jo aap ney is men indicator use kia hey is sey trend ko ham asanee sey dekh sktey hen kiun keh yeh indicator hamen trading karney key barey men achee taraha signals bhee deta hey to is sey ham trend ko bhee behter tareeqey sey follow bhee kar skatey hen aur is sey profit bhee earn kar saktey hen .

Senior Member joundahw is an unknown quantity at this point joundahw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that with the level of my trading right now i think trading as a based on the trend line and the fibonacci is one of the best because as Fibonacci is one of the best indicators to be used in the support and resistance and the more we can combine it with the trend line we can earn best profites !

Member kouabkouj is an unknown quantity at this point kouabkouj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that with the level of my trading right now i think as trading based on the trend line and fibonacci is one of the best as because as Fibonacci is one of the best as an indicators to be use in the support and resistance and the more we can combine it with the trend line we can earn best profites !

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayal forex trading me trend line or fibo indicator bohot jada important hey, but me simple trend line or moving average se trading kar ta hoon, or mre liya yeah kafi profitable hey , thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)