+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 pips gain strategy.

Member arbfaiz is on a distinguished road arbfaiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this stratergy looks good somewhat like the moving average crossovers , i would like more and more people share their experinces regarding this statergy and so all of us can benfit and get more and more profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera to ye vishwaas hain koi bhi strategy ho bhaiya ji aur har ek strategy mein sabhi trade mein 100 pips ka profits nahi aa sakta hain forex market kafi risky hain har ek strategy fail ho jati hain isliye sure entry par hi trade kare.
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned doflamingo is an unknown quantity at this point doflamingo's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex profit is the main thing how much profit it doesnt matter as well If forex there is no limitation to how much you can make on a daily basisbut it takes smart workdiscipling and proper concentration on your chart to achieve that that but after week end i had average 100 to 150 pips with it is depends on market situation also trader experienc

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moxismichel is an unknown quantity at this point moxismichel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 1st crucial to help doing 100 pips a single evening will be noticing which you may definitely not manage to help make 100 pips daily i am aware this specific appears evident nevertheless it is very important notion to be aware of. It will be possible that in case your buying and selling program needed people to produce a arranged number of pips everyday, you could see yourself pushing a buy and sell whenever at this time there definitely isn't the one that can cost you to give back any kind of preceding gets you earn.

Banned pankajmehra is an unknown quantity at this point pankajmehra's Avatar
    Thanks
    The downside to using this strategy is that you might get faked out during consolidation periods ,using moving averages is easy. The hard part is determining which one to use.These can help you catch trends very early, which will result in higher profit. In fact, the earlier you catch a trend, the longer you can ride it and rake in those profits.When trading, it is far more important to see what traders are doing now rather what they were doing last week or last month.

Senior Member millionarboy is an unknown quantity at this point millionarboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator not being installed, What's wrong with it. How much time take to install indicator to mt4 ? I am really confused about it. please someone help me about that. !!! I want to follow this strategiy but indicator not being installed.
    IF you want to earn 100 pips per day with EUR/USD Only Contact me . 3 Day Free signal After that fee for signal $200/month.
    Cell # : 03034586104, SKype: mypasa.net

Banned syarifuddin anwar is an unknown quantity at this point syarifuddin anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was amazed to see the results that exist in the image, but what I ask is if you use these indicators and provide an accurate profit and does not provide a signal that is always moving moving as an indicator that I have.

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can target more but I'm comfortable with this level at the moment rather than daily profit is possible is you are in discipline if you get deviated from the discipline then it will be very difficult to you to get the daily profit accordingly I am not a professional trader but I have been able to make a profit of 20 pips in one day but unfortunately I have not been able to minimize the risk so I still have floting minus impartial

Banned zubair001 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair001's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you very much main bhi isay use karnay ki koshish karta huun daikhta huun kay is say kya kya faida utha sakta huun then apni rai bhi duun ga agar dobara yeh thread mila to so is kaam main agar to dehaan say dekha jay to he sahi profit hota hai is ko use karnay ki koshish karta hun thank you.

Member apna is an unknown quantity at this point apna's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear ya dakna a to achi he lag ra he abi ma download ki ha abi demo par try karta hu agar achi lage to zaruur use karu ja kue ka hum to forex sa sirf earning he chaia jisa be mila

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)