+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 248 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental Analysis before Trading.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a broad field, and anyone can enter this field, but with any information and understanding this market is dangerous to finance. Actually, I give an opportunity to get, as you think, it must also be followed by several rules and conditions. Everyone has to keep these rules in their mind at the time of trading, new can also have an impact on big movements, new ones have no impact, candle studies are all responsible for your working profit / loss. Candle / Line Chart is the best way to start a good trade. I think trading with the basic analysis of our runs tends to be during this business as a result of there will be a larger market movement after the previous movement turns into available and for that I believe we as traders must learn how to carry out the underlying psychotherapy. [Reply]...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I think forex trading requires a lot of fundamental analysis before trading whatever you do because analyzing the market gives you apportuitie to find out how the market will act and reduce your losses or double your profits. of course I personally think my own analysis in forex usually before I always see good news on the site in my opinion and I think it will be very useful before we analyze the technical basis and it is very important and as traders we must be ready and everything will be good with focus .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai fandamental ka leya huma kese ke help lene cheya jesa huma acha work karna ho g Or huna acha bonis kama na mokheya bhe mil jata ha or huma acha work karna ka leay huma cheya ka sahi work karna ho ga jesa huma acha profit bhe kama sakhta hain us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ho ga jesa huma acha profit mil skaha

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is very important in Forex trading because without fundamental trading it is impossible for a trader to get and avoid the risk of loss. So I think there is no alternative fundamental analysis in the Forex trading market. Actually I think in forex this is very influential on prices and it is very important to pay attention to major events in the market that the impact of the news depends on the red color shows the high impact of the news with orange and yellow shows the news is medium and low the impact of the news then we come out can only do opposite operations if we want to use fundamental analysis we must have a news calendar so we know the news schedule to be released and the impact it has.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me kaam karne ke liye trader ko esme ache se market me learn karna hoga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me samajhkar kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good fundamental analysis must be needed before real trading because in this way we can easily observe the forex market movements and the forex market environment. Even one daily bar on the daily price chart is the end result of all the days of thousands of economic variables that affect the market. It is always the dough to analyze further before entering a position on forex. In forex predictions that we make on the basis of fundamental analysis may take time to influence the market because fundamental analysis is carried out on the basis of economics and industrial conditions that take time to see the effects on the graph. In my opinion, technical analysis is good for forex because it is done on a basis by statistics generated by market activities such as prices and volumes. Technical analysis uses charts to identify patterns and trends that might indicate what stocks will do in the future.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han dear me apki bat se agree hun k hmen trading krne se pehlay fundamental analysis jaror karna chaye.Q k forex me analysis ki both jyada value hai. Dear brother agr hm fundamental analysis kr k trading me entry len to hm news k time pr big losses se mehfoz rah sakty hain jo k boht risky time hota hai us time market ki movement b boht taiz ho jati hain.Is liye dear ye boht jarori hai k hm news k time pr trading ko avoid karn.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading ka leya huma fundamental analysics ke zaroorat brsh ati ha jesa hum achi trading bhe kar sakhta hain or acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hain us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna maeay huma acha bonus bhe kamq sakhta hain us keay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ka leaya huma acha bonus bhe kaam sakhta hain us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ka leay huma acha bonua bhe kama sakhta hain

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I adopted mainly in their analysis better than me and the oldest in Forex fundamental analysis must be needed before real trading. Because in this way we can easily observe forex market movements and the forex market environment. On the other hand in this way we can improve our target. So we must ensure fundamental analysis before real trading. Of course we can easily need that steps for a good coundation of this business we can do it trading in a zoed lion because without every ecnomics observing the forex market as then the decisio is the right facous of the mechket condiations of this business because there have been many trading experts !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's a good point, we must learn about fundamental analysis so that we can know about the market situation. If the market will benefit us then we can open traders otherwise we have to wait for a better situation than market trends. Fundamental analysis must be studied before forex trading. This provides good rules for forex trading. Analysis helps you understand where the market is moving and then works accordingly. So I think Fundamental analysis is very important for forex traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 248 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)