+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 248 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental Analysis before Trading.

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahut jaroori hota hai kyunki market ka trend badalene ko news hi responsible hoti hai isiliye kabhi mai trade lagane se pehle ye dekhta hi hu ki market mai koi badi news to nahi aa rahi hai na jisase hamari position ko koi nuksaan ho jaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not operate in a hurry and without related studies that support good decisions. A trader must analyze the market and look for economic news that can affect his work. Operations carried out under strict control and planning have a high success rate. and need to trade Because in this way we can easily observe the movements of the forex market and the forex market environment. On the other hand, in this way we can improve our target and will give me help to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is really a good profession. forex may help most of us almost all to make actual psychology about other businesses. Up to forex, we will learn discipline to do a lot of problems. We must be disciplined to build a good use of money management, discipline to trade with a time schedule, discipline to build a surefire use for hours every day to learn about forex, and many problems.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the traders I know they only use technical or just read charts without reading the news, and if they use the news just take it from the news calendar, so this also becomes a technical analysis, when we understand strategy no matter it's fundamental or technical giving us profits and making us earn enough to make a profit, so friends using fundamentals or not on your trade depends on your own understanding

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some fundamental advocate analysis and some advocate technical analysis but I think fundamental and technical analysis tends to be the necessary action in connection with a good trader on Forex. Or else, while not understanding the actual curves, trends and financial problems exactly the right way that you can trade in the residential zone. These types will be problems that each of you must think about before starting trading on Forex. They cannot be ignored in my opinion.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the real fundamentals are very important before real trading. As a result of forex is actually a very risky business and someone's forex market has some analysis but the fundamentals are basically useful for them. It's very simple that all types of people use this analysis very simply. I think this is a very good stage with regard to forex traders. and I do it correctly with respect to where fundamental analysis is for sure that the analysis that I use because of my supporters in actual trading that in this particular business I confirm that is capable and can produce trade along with every method and method on the technical strategy I learned

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, my friend, for traders in forex trading, I personally think there needs to be a lot of fundamental analysis before any trade you do because analyzing the market gives you the opportunity to know how the market will act and to reduce your losses or double your profits. and I personally think you are right my dear, also I might find trading using fundamental analysis before we trade well, because most markets will be more volatile after the news is released. We can use it to make big profits. but we must be careful and have high internet speed when we trade using high-impact news.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental is an analysis that is too important in the forex market because you all strategies some time fail if you do not know what is happening in other countries and what is done in the forex market what influences currency pairs which are all related to your fundamental analysis of technical analysis important but the most important thing you see and fundamental analysis. and fundamental analysis is the backbone of many if the merchant system. And that is something that everyone must truly respect as a trader but for me I did not consider it at all because I was mainly trading in a larger time frame which only failed by very large news

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,fundamental analysis and technical analysis are the necessary for a good trader in forex.otherwise,without knowing yhe curves ,trends and economic conditions we cannot trade in real account..these are the important things that every trader must know before start trading,,,,,,,,,,,

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, fundamental analysis is also very very important for the Forex trading business so that when you open your position you also do fundamental analysis correctly and also do technical analysis too, so if you want to do technical analysis then you have to use a candle stick pattern chart and move average then you can get good results in trading. and It is very necessary to make all kinds of analysis before you open a trade, and fundamental analysis is one of them, it is very important for a trader to watch a news calendar and if there are some high-impact news to be released, he must avoid trading until release, and after release You must go forward.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 248 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)