+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 413 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4125

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member doll is an unknown quantity at this point doll's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i loss money in forex market then i take rest for some time.Then i again start forex trading.But if i loss huge money then i give p trading for 2-3 days.
    i think we have to learn from our every mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zulva is an unknown quantity at this point zulva's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I had lost, I would go to the natural landscape to find a pleasant atmosphere and away from the crowds. Once my mind was back to normal I'll be back to try trading in Forex with a sense of optimism. That's my opinion. Thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sun12 is an unknown quantity at this point sun12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamentally reduction the revenue your currency trading i want to implement it very much ceiling as well as provide professionally professionally for making wish to take it easy and i want to additionally focus on the target, involving an accomplishment....

Senior Member woi is on a distinguished road woi's Avatar
    Thanks
    just take a time oout make sure that you have the best thing in the market and make sure that you are going to have the best when it has come to trading you will ghave to take a time out for myself.

Senior Member mejaz is an unknown quantity at this point mejaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business koi bi ho us me lose to hota ha lakin is me jab ham lose ka sochte he to hamara honsla toot jata he lakin ager mujhe lose ho gya to me is se khafa ni ho ga ku k me janta ho k forex me lose ak hisa he.

Banned nadidinda is an unknown quantity at this point nadidinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    As the results of trades affect our emotions I just try to divert my mind after I lose money in a trade, I usually surf social networking sites and talk to my friends which makes me calm and relaxed

Senior Member timlo is an unknown quantity at this point timlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One way to make me relax after get losing money is take any movie and watching,take some time to watching movie is helpfull me for relax.

Senior Member fxforex1 is an unknown quantity at this point fxforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is risky but profitable. When I lose my money in Forex I feel a bit frustrated and angry. As the results of trades affect our emotions I just try to divert my mind after I lose money in a trade, I usually surf social networking sites and talk to my friends which makes me calm and relaxed.forex is a works time be carefully and relax to not loss......

Senior Member fxstudent is an unknown quantity at this point fxstudent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i loss my cash within the forex i will be able to do therefore much patience and conjointly offer hope to myself to create myself relax and that i also will consider my goal of success.

Senior Member Mujahid is on a distinguished road Mujahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dehkey ji simple c bat ha k forex me jab b kisi ko loss hota hia toh wo aik bar distrub toh zaror hota hia os ki main reason ye hai k forex me ham jab b loss kartey hia toh ham apni he kisi galti say loss kartey hia ic liye ham ko jab forex me loss ho jaye toh ham ko forex me sab say pehley apni ki hoi galti ko talash karna chahyea k me nay kon c galti ki thy or phiir ap os galti ko samjo k ye galti muj say kio hoi hia or phir jo ap say galti hoi ho os ko forum par share karo or os ka solve karo jder ap nay galti ki thy....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 413 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)