+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 413 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 4125

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Senior Member ldkanish is an unknown quantity at this point ldkanish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,
    Don't worry about your loss, if worry effect your health
    so love your loss and next trade get the profit
    adjust your last trade loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member imtgroups is an unknown quantity at this point imtgroups's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well if i lose money first of all i will learn from that mistake i will be careful next time so learning is a whole key of learning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shojolhossain001 is an unknown quantity at this point shojolhossain001's Avatar
    Thanks
    first thing you should learn how to control your emotion to get profit in trading time , when you get profit you over trade for more that coast you the loss, so first make target and when you get target stop trade for that day and start watching market condition it will help next day on trade , if happens to me first i will close my trade and go out for walk and i will talk with my friends to forget , i do this thing to relax myself.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    no its a good trading because you have 18$ and got profit of 50$ which is the net balance after getting profit but after a few hours you lost all of your money what is that now.i think you have no proper money management in forex market.if you have then you must earn money from your trading not lost all of your money.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will feel relax even that i get loss in my trading because i have already trade base on good
    money management so i still have equity to trading in next time to make much profit to recovery my loss before.

Banned msf.eyanurtt is an unknown quantity at this point msf.eyanurtt's Avatar
    Thanks
    After i lose my profit Forex trading Personally i think a tad aggravated in addition to mad. Since the outcomes of trading impact the sensations I just now try and move my mind when i lose cash in a very deal, I usually browse online community web sites in addition to speak with my buddies making myself quiet in addition to calm.

Senior Member Yeyepsulaeman is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyepsulaeman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I get a loss then I will engage in activities that make me relaxed that is by doing this activity well done and shut down my computer using a relaxing preformance loss.

Senior Member az92007 is on a distinguished road az92007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir profit our loss business ka hissa han our jis me ye 2no naa hon to wo business nai rahta our loss to key ha kamyaabi ki our insaan hameesha apni mistakes sey hi seekhta ha our yahi experience hota ha jo insan ko kamyab karta ha...

Senior Member suno5454 is on a distinguished road suno5454's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear agar mein forex trading mein apni money loss karta hoon to phir mein apni mistakes ko find karta hoon ky mein ne kahan or kon si mistake ki hy or un ghaltion ko mein apne mind mein rakhta hoon or dobara wo mistakes se avoid karta hoon or ye he chez mere mind ko relax karti hy ky mein phir se wo mistake nahi kron ga kyu ky ham apni mistakes se he seekhte hen or tab ham acha profit earn krte hen

Senior Member Najim is an unknown quantity at this point Najim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once i shed my personal profit Currency trading I feel a bit aggravated and also upset. Because results of investments have an effect on your emotions I recently attempt to divert my personal mind while i throw money away in a very trade, It's my job to waves social network websites and also speak to my personal close friends that makes us relaxed and also comfortable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 413 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)