+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 413 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 4125

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Senior Member punjfai is an unknown quantity at this point punjfai's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i loss my money this is not mean that Forex is not good i think i did any mistake and i did one time any mistake then second time will done it better then first. it increase my knowledge and i do not did this mistake again and become a good trader. if i am hipper then it is bad for my trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member negra is an unknown quantity at this point negra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Yeah, so we shutdown our computer and go to outdoor to refresh our mind from boring and felling frustration.
    Maybe that is good solutions for everybody has loss in trade. And go back to market if already have full new spirits and news strategy.
    No it is not like gambling. Due to buy sell option, some trader take it like a gamble business. They use little money, take highest leverage , use high lot size. Maximum time due to lack of knowledge they loss the trade & become loser. But when a trader do it by following the rules that time he will make profit easily from his trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member max8810 is an unknown quantity at this point max8810's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when we have developed losing money we would grieve any amount of money lost and sometimes there is a frustration in their trade because it was too quick to use a large capital in trade and disappear in a few moments and they were very sorry about that but we must not upset the old loss, well if lost some money then i will find my mistake and and keep in mind i have to avoid that mistake again this thing make me relax. because we learn from mistake and then we can make good profit.

Senior Member alishah is on a distinguished road alishah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all i have some rules of mine to trade and when i achieved my target i do not trade in that day but if this situation will occurred then i will see that where i was wrong and what kind of worse planing caused me to bear the loss then i will plan another trade to avoid the last mistake.

Member ziia is an unknown quantity at this point ziia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    educational systems, and the degree to which these factors have been ignored or abused is closely reflected in individual and societal health. So as not to insult the readers intelligence and good sense by examining all the works at hand which are shouting

Senior Member calcalla is an unknown quantity at this point calcalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I loss, I seek to fully grasp what exactly is the situation after which seek to restoration this kind of manages to lose money having suitable movement. In case you're able to know what 's for manages to lose money then you definitely unwind for sometimes.

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I first lost my first as well as regret, and if wished, but over time I think the thought is different from the trading day trading tomorrow, from there, to grow again the next day's spirit.

Senior Member mdmakbol28 is an unknown quantity at this point mdmakbol28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a well newness acting.if i going my money in the forex i gift do so much magnanimity and also dispense wish to myself to eliminate myself unwind and i module also contract on my end of success. Be awake of situations and patronage carefully.

Senior Member Fatamafx is an unknown quantity at this point Fatamafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are right, for me , loses is not the end to trade, loses is a beginning to make more confident,grow up and discipline and because I have got some loses I can learn forex with hard and I got some knowledge that I did not know before keep fighting and love forex as we love ourselves so we will know what should we do.

Senior Member muneer123 is on a distinguished road muneer123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost 82 dollars today. it was the reason of busy in trading. I am not relax. when you have a lose in your account, you will agree to trade again.and you have made a mistake.we need trade when you take relax time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 413 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)