+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 413 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will not make it a bad point, go, I think this is your best school now obtained using expensive fees at your sacrifice, find out that, and you must realize the real difficulties then fix together with that comprehensively, every little something can happened about FX trading and for that reason be careful, this emotion is now more easily activated with only a few circumstances that will all cause damage to the forex transaction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir i am here grateful for the experience that we gained during forex trading Something that is not necessarily we get outside the framework itself forex Not to mention the experience that we can get our use out of forexb for other purposes that are still dealing with the economy itself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25)

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just take your mind off of it because if you are not ten you will become emotional about it and that can cause you to try to get money back which will eventually cause more harm to you so forget it because you must always redeem your lost thoughts will come in one direction or another so that you are ready for it before it even comes to you. and your thread is good that if I lose money in the forex business then my face is red & I involve tension. I think that's what happened to me. So I first tried to find a gap in my strategy. So I try to fill in the blanks. So my next strategy is good & can make money every day. So I hope in this method my gap will be over.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I lose all my money in forex trading, I need to relax to create a fresh mind. I closed my trading thoughts for several days. Then I want to identify why I lost money and what reasons will affect negative trading. After finding the reason I will trade on a demo account by avoiding negative reasons. Then I will feel confident I can start real forex trading.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is a very good question because we all face loss sometimes first keeping patience you stop trading for a while i use this method when i have some big disadvantages i use you telivision for entertainment search comedy seach scenes and try to distract me with help this tool when I feel refreshed, I restart my trade. and I think if we lose we have to be patient and stop trading first, because when that happens, our emotions will increase, and that is very annoying, so by being able to walk peacefully it will be very pleasant and very helpful at all and most importantly keep calm , because forex is indeed very difficult.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,649 Times in 13,865 Posts
    Agar humen kabhi trading kart hwe thora loss ho be jaye to koie bari problem ki baat nhi hein humen chahye hein hum next time us kaam ko aviod karey ur next us mistakes ko repeat nhi karey phir he humen zayda problem nhi hogi

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir money for a make for a work and better income money for a jobs now goods for a work and jobs now better income money for a jobs now all
    man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and jobs now goods for a work and better income money so be a good and expert trader.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically loss my personal money in the particular forex i'll achieve this mcuh patience as well as supply anticipate to myself personally to create myself personally relax along with i'll additionally focus on my personal goal. i'll attempt to learn primary after that going to acquire, money managing and the stop free may be the essential regarding accomplishment in Forex trading simply just attempt to get it done, i'll not really explain to far more, learn the cost action.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Bossking (2019-03-25), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member ItsAP will become famous soon enough ItsAP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and loss are the part of the business so don't be disappointed learn from your mistake and start working with positive mind

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,452 Times in 11,662 Posts
    g haan agar kabhi aisa ho be jaye to humen patience rakhna hoga keyu k koie be kam krany main agar hum koie mistake karte hein tw humen us mistakes k baad bohat kuxh leraing k liye mil jata hein jis ka humen bohat zayda faida hota hein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 413 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)