+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 413 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's hard to relax in a situation when we lose hard earned money in trading. But there is still no way for us, otherwise we may end up with a greater loss than we already have. So I tried to amuse myself by saying that "every dog has one day", until I had to wait patiently and money in hand to benefit when my turn came. and forex is a strong currency business. if I lose my money all over forex, I will achieve this merciful patience plus offer hope to truly myself to really make myself relax and that I will also concentrate on all my success goals. become aware of things and trade smartly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

gqlndr (2018-11-04)

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    In someday i am trade and profit $18, so my balance is $50, but some minutes after that my money loss. all go.

If like that, what you can do to make your relax?
    Bhai agar ap ko continuously kuch trades men loss hota hey to men apko suggest karon ga ke kuch dair ke liye market ko ignore kar do or trading stop kar do or relax karo, phir ap next day ya 1-2 days k baad again trading start karo to I hope is se apko kaafi fayda hoga or apko kaafi help bhi mily gi is se.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ask For This Useful Post:

gqlndr (2018-11-04)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well if I lose some money then I will find my mistakes and and keep in mind I have to avoid that mistake again this makes me relax because we learn from mistakes and then we can make good profits and this is often a trading system that has profit and loss. Therefore you must prepare yourself as soon as you lose money then what are your steps. I feel every time there is a loss then try to see what the challenge is then try to recover this loss of cash with the right movements. if you really find out what is the reason for losing cash, in which case you relax usually because you have the ability not to face the same mistakes.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

gqlndr (2018-11-04), Unregistered (1)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel every time there is a loss then try to understand the challenge and when efforts to recover this lose cash with the right movements. If you can understand exactly what an explanation for losing cash is in this case you relax for the usual. and After I got rid of profits Currency trading Personally I thought I was a little annoyed and also angry. Because the results of trading have had an impact on my inner thoughts recently trying and distracting me when I throw money into business, I usually browse social media websites and also talking to friends makes me relaxed and calm.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, contect your friends who have good experience in the forex trading market. And the second time you can trade on forex, exchange and transact with others. This makes your life easy and happy. and what should be said to be transitory about your move, but if I happen the instrument tries to instruct ahead then the achievement to raise, money management and irresponsible actions is the key to success in Forex contributions trying to do it, I prize not swear the author, instruct spread value

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir loss is a part of business hay humain loss say emotional nahi hona chhayie blkeh sabbar say kam lena chahyie, and next time kay liay apni mistake per tawjoo karna chhayie jes say next trading main earning possible ho jati hay.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-10-27), alkaram808 (2018-10-27), gqlndr (2018-11-04), jaan23np (2018-10-27), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me loss bhi ak part he aur kisi bhi trader ko daily profit nahi ho sakata he to agar loss bhi hota he to use except karana padega aur ap ko forex forum join kar ke ap ko jo loss hua he wo ap bonus se bhi pura kar sakate he

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I eliminate Forex profit, I am a bit disappointed and upset. Because of the reason the relationship between the agreements had an impact on the sensation I was looking for recently to turn my head because I threw money into an agreement, it was my job to browse online community websites and talk with good friends that made me calm and calm. and in this situation I don't know what other people are doing but in my case when all my money is gone I quit this market someday. review all my trades and record what happened and how it happened.

Senior Member IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 Times in 1,490 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ha dost agar ap forex me relax nhi ho gey to ap forex trading me achi tara kaam nhi kr pye gey aur ap ko agr forex trading me zyada lossing ho rahi hay to ap ko forex trding me relaxed hone parhey ga kio k is me paise anay janey hotey hey aur ap ko bus aur zyada mehnat ki zrorat hoti hay phir hi ap forex me success ho paye gey aur ap ko forex trading ki working relax modd me hi krni ho gi warna ap ko trading me mushkal bhee a skti hay.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IGI For This Useful Post:

gqlndr (2018-11-04), internet (2018-11-06), openstreet (2018-10-31), slider (2018-11-04), Top (2018-10-31), Unregistered (1), zone (2018-11-06)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i start losing money in trade i just stop trading for some time to avoid to loose all of money. i try to see and observe the market situation keep close eye on the fluctuating position of the market. i just wait for the good time. when i think the market is stable now i start to trade again in small amount ad when i start earning again i make big trades. so it needs patience

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shahid1990 For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-10-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 413 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)