+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 413 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader must have an early trading day ritual to put himself in good mental shape. This can be through a simple hot or cold shower, music, sports, yoga, meditation, breathing exercises. Everyone has their own method to relax and focus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good sharing, friend. In my opinion, I think I'm just trying to reject my own head as soon as I make a loss in a very business, I usually go to social networking sites and also talk to my own friends which makes us calm .. Thank you for posting You. and in my point of view, the answer to that question will be such that forex is a good business. Dear agr mayry, lose money ho jain to thori dair main sochta hun kya galti hue mujh sa or phr dubara as galti sa seekh k dubara investment krta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is the best for earning income. I think I stopped trading for a few moments involved in other activities and when I finished feeling guilty about losing my return to trading someone suffered a loss, the best way to deal with it was to accept it as part of learning. When I face loss or loss of my money, I remain calm and tell myself that it is not the end of the world. Money when it comes can also be lost ... Have a good trade.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do an exercise to demonstrate accounting every day then it is every light to copulate with Forex trading so that each seller must have influence to show a six-month relationship and you should consider continuing so that Forex trading is completely free and what you have to explain to friends good about your article, but if it happens I will definitely try to find the main one after that the possibility of producing, revenue management and also the place to stop is the most important thing in success with Forex trading just trying to take action, I certainly won't explain more, knowing the activity price.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No matter whether you are struggling to lose one more fat or maybe you are from the beginning of your weight-loss holiday each uses a long way, this information might help guide you on the right track. Details can be electric power, along with the details here will be a powerful instrument to help you achieve success. and Forex is a good job in the world. if I lose my money on Forex I will do so much patience and also give myself hope to make myself relax and I will also concentrate on my goals of success. Learn happily and trade happily, my friend.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss aap ki baat belkul theek h aur mien aap sy itfaq karta hun k agar ham as mien dakh ker thread ka jawab dete hein tu ham as mien achi posts ker sakte hien aur jab ham achi posts kerte hien tu ham as mien ache bonus ka haqdar ban sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar acha kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her post ko topic k mutabiq lekhna hota h agar ham as mien ko mayari kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lye ham ko care karna hota hai.

Member Daintree9 will become famous soon enough Daintree9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I lose A trade in Forex then I will be relaxed automatically because I will only in best Adoor trade with that money if I get loss in Forex that I can bear that loss easily and I recommend you that you don't it have to just very big more than Forex because it will be risky for you but if I lose money then I will not be feeling angry because I can only invest that amount of money which can be easily made by me again.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ntn View Post
    Hamain to as mien her bar seniors sy poch kar kaam karna hota h aur Seniors ko her cheez ka pata hota h aur un k pass acha tajrba hota h agar ham un sy touch mien rehte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar dakh bhal ker as mien kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien seniors sy pochte hien tu ham ache waqt per acha trade ker sakte hien aur ham as mien her bar kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien hamain her bar un k sath baat kerna hota h aur ham ko mashwara karna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee behtreen kaam karna hota hai as lyee as mien hamain her bar kam karna hota hai.
    Hum ko pata hai k forex market mai loss bhe hai aur profit bhe. Likan agr hum ko loss ho rhay hai tou hum ko chaheay k hum apnay ap ko relax kray aur koshish kray k forex market mai strategy kay sath trade kray tk hum forex market mai regular earning hasil kr sky. Es tarah hum forex market mai kam loss kay sath trade kr sakty hai.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hamain to as mien her bar seniors sy poch kar kaam karna hota h aur Seniors ko her cheez ka pata hota h aur un k pass acha tajrba hota h agar ham un sy touch mien rehte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar dakh bhal ker as mien kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien seniors sy pochte hien tu ham ache waqt per acha trade ker sakte hien aur ham as mien her bar kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien hamain her bar un k sath baat kerna hota h aur ham ko mashwara karna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee behtreen kaam karna hota hai as lyee as mien hamain her bar kam karna hota hai.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mien jo cheez ham ko sab sy zyada asar kerti h wo h tajerba,jab ham as mien tajerba hasil kerte hien tu ham as mien as qabil ho jate hien k ham as mien kuch na kuch kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien tajerba hasil kerna zarori h agar ham as mien kamyab ho jate hien tu ham as mien kamaee per kamaee ker sakte hien aur ham as mien behter tor per as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee hamain ham ko as mien kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien tajerba hasil kerte hien tu ham as mien kamyab ho sakte hien tu ham as mien bhoot hi kamyab tajir ban sakte hien.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 413 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)