+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 413 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me too. When I lost my beans on Forex, I was emotionally a little desperate and angry. Because trade results affect our sentiments, I just try to divert my skull after I lose money in trading, I usually explore social interconnection sites and talk to my supporters which makes me calm and relaxed. and losses are common in forex, expected especially for new traders, even when you lose your capital don't be pessimistic and you have to hope because it happens to all of us, this loss is a kind of lesson that gives you good experience and knowledge in this market . So you don't need to be sad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I waste time, I will go to fresh scenery to get a pleasant atmosphere and get away from the crowd. Once my goal is to retreat to the inbred, I will back down to try to trade on Forex with a sense of optimism. That's my judgment. Tell You and When I lose my money on Forex, I feel a little sad and angry. Since the work results affect our emotions, they only try to change my mind, and then lose a lot of money in trading, and usually browse social networking sites and check with friends in Maine peace and relaxation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    if you loss don't be worry and with experience you can earn

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Effective in the case of lack of money, but quickly realized his personal mistakes such as remembering what I had to run from this mistake again to create peace of mind. Because we all learn for mistakes, after that we can easily produce a very good return. and Missing is only part of forex trading, the important thing is you can't lose hope, it's kind of funny but I usually eat ice cream to make my mind relax, which is really influential.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamain firex mien aa ker jab apna loss kerty hien to hamain es mien aa ker us waqt trading na kerni chahye ager hum trading kerain gay to hamain es mien aa ker kam kerny mien azsani ho jay gi.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27), forexrunner (2018-11-30), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you lose your money as a result of forex trading, all you need to do is keep your mind from forex trading for a few moments and concentrate on knowing what the main causes of your loss are, and finding ways to prevent future events by solving your mistakes. some will lose my profits soon to realize my personal guidance, and also consider that I must avoid this type of business to help me relax again as a surveillance system. Because most of us with monitoring after that we can contribute to studies that are very good at making a profit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mien forex mien apna loss kerta hion to us waqt apny ap ko relax kerny k lye so jayta haion jis say waqti tor per mera dehyan hat jata hai or mien apny ap ko bhut had tak relax ker leta hion es lye jo relax na ho paty hien wo yeh kam zaror karian.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap forex trading apni money ko loss karte hain to is mein apko zada khyal se trade karna chahe is mein apko zada risk nahi lena chahe is mein ap zada lalch na kare apko is mein loss nahi hoga

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), ntn (2018-11-19), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business where you can make losses at any time so that traders must follow the trade and management of money. If you have good money management, you can recover your losses. Try to control your greed and be patient. and this article says you need a good friend, but I try first, then get a cash transaction, along with a key stop for good results in reducing exchanges and testing, I will also state that the retail price

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my first of all I will suggest you to bol de I wasting Forex trading market requesting take Highway stand for clothes in Forex trading market can I will suggest him to take rest and avoid the training for few days. Take rest for few days then you will not that much.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-17), sarfraz786 (2018-11-17), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 413 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)